NeuroKinetics Health Services / Dr.Philippe A. SouvestreHuge fees for children with disabilities

Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre founder and president of Neurokinetics in Vancouver, Canada will charge huge fees (ex:2hrs talking=$750-$1200)
for parents of children with disabilities, and individuals looking for help outside conventional medicine.

Complete false promises.

He will try to sell you his cheap vinyl (BRE) insoles for $500 (minimum)
Total B.S.

This so called Dr./MD. should be ashamed of himself.
(also the receptionist who works there and witnesses these things)

STAY AWAY!!!

More NeuroKinetics Health Services / Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre Complaints & Reviews

• Or
    O.R.Rothe Jun 10, 2010

Dr. Souvestre treated me for my back problems and pain resulting from skiing related injuries. I found him knowledgeable and professional. He correctly assessed my problems and his subsequent treatments resulted in considerable improvement.
    I would recommend Dr. Souvestre to anyone who has been unsuccessfully treated by conventional doctors.

• Sh
    ShareAbundance Dec 02, 2011

I just went through a live Skype consultation with the doctor and my family. The cost was a straight up fee of 285 plus gst and it was made clear from the outset that wether we talked for one or 2 hours the fee was just $285, and so it was. We asked questions about fees clearly and nothing seems unusually priced for a private clinic. We look forward to working with the doctor as his results speak for themselves. And if you want to really talk expensive, just look at America and its health costs.

Jane Hambrook Apr 27, 2013

Yes, Dr Sourvestès fees can surely add up, but they pale in comparison to the cost of the options our medical community can currently provide; particularly in light of the fact that he has an 85% success rate with his treatments. Dr Sourveste offers a clear answer of what your current issues are, whether he is or is not able to able you with them. He then provides you with a treatment plan that includes an expected time frame, the expected results and a schedule of all expected fees. There are ways to get financial assistance within our communities, I know they can be difficult to pin down, but for some parents dealing with disabled children there are places to start such as your local Church, Alliance club s like The Elks, The Canadian Legions, The Shriners, The Masons, The Lions Club and others of the same. If these resources are not able to fund the treatments your child needs, they will be able to help you in fundraising. Be persistent and as creative as possible, there is help out in you community.
    We do still live in a world where people want to see others around them thrive and actually want to help each other to do so.
    A small example: Every Halloween we have a fundraiser at our apartment building for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank and ask people to bring their spare change and non perishable groceries. For three years in a row we have raised over $1500 in cash and $600 in groceries, each time. This happens with a very limited amount of promotion and is only a few hours on one night of the year. The generosity of the people around us is astounding!!

• Le
    Leonard Zurkowski Aug 15, 2017

Back pain – because of football & hockey activities in my early years my back took a bit of a beating – especially football – everybody wants to kill the quarterback!
    My back would go out about every 3 months. It would typically start by my leaning to one side and progress to the point where it would be difficult to get out of bed. A visit to the chiropractor would get me back in place but 3 months later I’d be back. I was told that eventually I may have to have back surgery to correct the problem.

I was introduced to Dr. Souvestre who told me that he was confident that he could correct the issue of why my back was going out.

I have not been to a chiropractor in about 8 years now!

Should be covered by MSP - BUT worth every penny