Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monster Energy Drink Complaints & Reviews

Monster Energy Drink - California, Corona / red raspberry rehab tea

Va
Aug 11, 2017

Bought a case of monster energy rehab. Mixed flavors. First 2 cans I poured had large amount of slime in the bottom of cans. I poured first can into my tumbler in my dark kitchen n slowly drank over about 2 hours. When I was taking the last fewsips, I got a mouthful of slime. I spit it out at once, grossed out that I had drank the whole can The next day I poured another can of red raspberry rehab into tumbler while watching. Sure enough, at the bottom of the can was more slime. I took photos n saved can. Afraid to open any more. I'm totally grossed out n traumatized knowing I drank this.

Monster Energy Drink / rotten energy drink

De
Aug 16, 2012

Monster energy drink was bought at a cafe in mountin view pretoria..gauteng.can was sealed and expirydate was still due to come.while i was drinking i realise that theres a bad smell coming from the can and the energy drink tast badly .later on i realise i dont have any tast on my tongue and since then i dont have tast.i did contact one of your reps named Lee (076 3905784), but didnt give me support with this problem.i would like for one of your directors to contact me on 0845930969.

Monster Energy Drink / Too much caffeine/sugars

Mo

This energy drink has too much caffeine/sugars then posted on the energy drink can. I believe they shouldn't fool people into buying this piece of sh*t energy drink. A regular person can only consume 200-300mg of caffeine a day when the monster is 7200 mg. Even thou the monster says its only about 120-140mg its pure B.S. Therefore they need to get their facts straight and put the truth on the monster can saying that almost have of that is pure sugar. If monster does not change this it will definetly will be expecting a law suit from people that are complaining as about 558 people to be...