Sort by: Date | Popularity

Marten Transport Complaints & Reviews

Marten Transport / The trainer was rude and volatile

Re
Oct 18, 2015

I applied for the job in Marten Transport. The rep told that within 4 weeks I would be trained by one of their drivers. This guy had real mental problems and once he has hit me. He was too rude and used a lot of swear words, but the main problem was that this company hasn’t reacted to my complaints. I left the training and joined another company, which has completely different politics and such things have never happened.

Marten Transport / Awful company

To

My tour of Duty with Marten Lasted 6 Months. My Recruiter told me that Marten had the freight to get me home at least once a week. I left an OTR job with a 'Reefer ' company to pursue Regional run that would get me by the house more often. Big Mistake on my part was trusting the Recruiter in Mondovi. After three days of orientation in Dallas, Tx, I hit the road only to find out that regional sucks. Runs are 450 - 600 miles and delivery next day. I was averaging 5 -6 deliveries per week loading and unloading at shipper and receiver, We had plenty of freight and not enough drivers and...