Sort by: Date | Popularity

Magazine, Inc. - Virginia Beach, VA Complaints & Reviews

Magazine, Inc. - Virginia Beach, VA - Virginia, Virginia Beach / subscription

Ki
Jul 26, 2011

I got the real name of the company. It's called National Service Corporation. Which is a marketing company with reps all over the US. Don't call the (800)-514-0049 That's an old number of their's. Their real number is (757) 498-9700. NSC is in Virginia. They are part of BBB with a rating of B. Here's the BBB of their company 236 Mustang Trail # 105 Virginia Beach, VA 23452-7517 and their google maps location http://maps.google.com/maps?pq=cyphers+agency&hl=en&sugexp=gsnos, n%3D3&cp=57&gs_id=13&xhr=t&q=236+Mustang+Trl., +Ste.+105, +Virginia+Beach, +VA&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS396US400&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2...

Magazine, Inc. - Virginia Beach, VA - Washington, Lynnwood / charging me a big money

Jh
Apr 15, 2011

I need help that stupid magazine is getting all my money to my account and im spending lots of money to pay bills.. i called them to cancle all my magazine but they going to charges me for 400$.. its just so stupid.. can anyone help me pls help me just called and leave a messege 4252100641 thanks

Magazine, Inc. - Virginia Beach, VA / They ripped me off!

Js

If someone calls your cell phone or home & tells you that you have been entered in a contest worth a lot of money... know this, It's BS! Magazine, Inc out of Virginia Beach called me with the same line trying to push some magazines for $ 3.96 per month for 48 months... I wasn't thinking about the BS contest when I decided to go ahead & give em my Debit Card Info, I just like to read and the magazines I signed up for were interesting enough for the small price. However by the time this clown finished his spill, he told me he would do me a favor and only charge me $58 for 12 months. At...