Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lightspeed Consumer Panel Complaints & Reviews

Lightspeed Consumer Panel / Scam

Ch

A letter from with Lightspeed Consumer Panel letterhead arrived via mail asking me to complete a survey. Enclosed was a check for $1765.59. $1470 of which was to be transferred via MoneyGram @ any Walmart location for a $75 fee. I was to keep $220.59. I deposited the check and waited 3 days for it to clear and then withdrew the $1545 and proceeded per the instructions. However, after doing so I called my bank and they informed me I was overdrawn and realized it was a scam and went back to the Walmart/MoneyGram and had my money returned. I have to check with my bank and figure out why they...

Lightspeed Consumer Panel - Florida / LIGHTSPEED

I too have sent many emails to lightspeed, but haven't gotten a response. This has been going on for two weeks. The reason I was writing to them in them first place, is because twice now I have cashed in points and not gotten my reward. Even though they take the points out of my account. They are a scam plain and simple. I wish the one writer would give out the corporate address, maybe that would help.

Lightspeed Consumer Panel / Ignores emails, provides no assistance, possible fraud!

I have sent [email protected] NO LESS than 20 emails, asking for HELP on various things!! I have NEVER ONCE gotten a reply!! I have been taking surveys for a few months now, and was planning on trying to build up my points more before redeeming, but now that I am finding more negative things about this site and Lauren, I may try redeeming immediately!! But I have a BAD feeling that I will NEVER see the reward!! I will update you on my complaint here once something happens, to tell you whether I get anything or not! But regardless of the reward, this site, and Lauren, are HORRIBLE!! They provide NO assistance or customer service in ANY WAY!!! STAY AWAY from Lightspeed Consumer Panel!!!