Sort by: Date | Popularity

Laserpointerpro.com Complaints & Reviews

Laserpointerpro.com / Beware and stay away

Le
May 16, 2017

Do not buy anything from Laserpointerprom, they are scammers! I bought two lasers from them and received only one which didn't even work. These liars claimed that they have sent me two lasers and both were working. I even sent them pictures and they said that doesn't prove anything. Tried to get their manager's contact information but they refused to tell. I lost my money and there is nothing I can do. I have already reported these thieves to many sites, even contacted the police, but nothing has helped me. Beware and stay away, that's all I can recommend.

Laserpointerpro.com / I bought a laser from them, it was not working when I received it

Pl
Apr 02, 2012

This is a fraudulent company. I bought a laser from them, it was not working when I received it. After several weeks of emailing them, I got an address to return it to. I still have not seen a credit posted yet they keep sending me emails in broken English stating that it has been credited. Last email said they refunded me through ECPSS. I emailed back and asked what in the world is ECPSS and they sent me a link to that site in which was all in CHINESE!