Stockingirl.com Complaints & Reviews

Stockingirl.comAbsolutely horrible customer service

Absolutely horrible customer service. I purchased 2 pairs of tights at the exhorbitant price of $44 each. According to their size chart, I would order a size small, which I did. When they arrived, the size chart on the packaging clearly had different criteria where I would need a Medium instead. I emailed them (as there is no phone number on the packing slip) and asked for a return authorization number and they emailed me back telling me the order was filled correctly so that's that. I've emailed 2 more times for a return authorization number and have received no response. I am now filing a claim with the BBB against them. Do NOT buy from this company. Not to mention the quality is awful and not what is described on their site.

• Me
    Meridian87 Dec 06, 2010

I agree with the bad customer service. I returned an unworn piece of lingerie, which they would only issue store credit for, which was fine with me.
    They do not allow a store credit order online, but they do allow the order through email or phone. However, when I tried to place an order with my store credit through an email they ignored it, along with every follow-up email, for two weeks until I finally had a day were I could call them before they closed. They did not acknowledge or apologize for the lack of response. Due to this lack of customer service, I will not be ordering from their site in the future.

• Sc
    Scott Cottis Sep 01, 2015

Terrible customer service...I should have looked here first. I purchased a pair of hold up stockings for my wife's birthday. Once she tried one of them on she noticed a hole. Upon explaining to the 'guy' there...he said to send them back (at my expense of course). Then tried to tell me it was her fault!!! and would only issue 50% discount...so let me see, I have the choice to lose my money or be charged MORE for defective product.
    HORRIBLE COMPANY, CHEAP products

Stockingirl.comCheap products and no respect for their customers

Like a few other ladies here on this site I was searching for what I could do about these people at stockingirl.com who keep emailing me even though I've asked to be removed so very many times. Funny but I asked to be removed once, twice, FIVE times and still rec'v notes from them I blocked their emails but still I can see them piling up in my garbage bin in the email client.

I cannot believe the nerve of these people really! They completely ignore the LAW and just keep on sending their cheap pathetic newsletters that aren't even designed nicely. Stockingirl is a cheap company with cheap products and no respect for their customers. I give a NEGATIVE review of stockingirl.com and leave it at that.

Although now that I see I'm not the only one I guess perhaps I'll do what one of the other women suggested - post one negative review for every piece of unsolicited (REFUSED) email I receive.

Ha! That should do the trick. Maybe once they learn how angry people are at being treated this way they'll get their act together.

Stockingirl.comHorrible service

I ordered from this company on the 1st. They charged my Credit Card IMMEDIATELY when I placed the order. The following week, I check my email to see they wrote me to say they backordered an item (website said "in stock") and would I like to get a different item instead? They would not ship my order until they heard back from me. Due to the lateness, I wrote back and CANCELLED my order. On the 23rd (that's TWENTY THREE DAYS LATER) they send me an email stating my order just shipped and they have backordered the remaining item! Completely IGNORED my cancellation, claim to have not received it, and offer STORE CREDIT ONLY on returns. This horrendous customer service is something I've NEVER experienced in all my days off online shopping. Why would I want store credit at a store I will never shop at again!? Do NOT buy from this site.

• Ro
    Roxanne Reinky Jan 04, 2016

The service over the telephone is horrible bad. They are so rude.
    Their products are very bad quality. The return policy is very bad. Never again with this people. They can take my $92 credit. I do not need anything from them. But, I will report this to the BBB

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices