Sort by: Date | Popularity

Interstate Batteries Complaints & Reviews

Interstate Batteries / Scam

Co
Jul 17, 2011

I just got back home and online. I must say that I am very surprised, shocked and disgusted at the mails I am seeing which were purported to have emanated from me. I wish to categorically state that none of these mails were sent by me nor did I, by any means whatsoever, order any party to send or correspond with any company or make orders on my behalf or in the name of Coolex Ghana Limited or Coolex Enterprises Inc. I believe this is the work of some fraudsters as you know very well that I do NOT correspond with any corporate body or organization on behalf of Coolex Ghana Limited or Coolex...

Interstate Batteries / Non existent warranty

Ge

I purchased and picked up a new 5th wheel in Yakima Washington in April 08 that had an Interstate battery in it. While in the parking lot t of the manufacturer the battery shorted and literally overheated. It was replaced without question. The replacement battery quit in Feb 09. Battery was properly maintained, fluid levels checked and the 5th wheel was lived in for the majority of the 10 months. Looking to buy a battery ? My advice is dont buy Interstate!