Sort by: Date | Popularity

International Hair Institute Complaints & Reviews

International Hair Institute - Illinois, Chicago / international hair institute – dr. carlos j. puig is incompetent

Cl
Jan 16, 2019

Dr. carlos j. puig is incompetent (aka dr. carlos puig, international hair institute - proof below! Review of dr. carlos j. puig (aka dr. carlos puig, international hair institute) Carlos j puig, international hair institute, 50 e washington st., suite 200, chicago, il, 60602, phone: [protected] Https://ihiclinic.com/ This is a non-commercial posting/website. any statements I make below are my own opinion. for reasons described below, dr. carlos j. puig's license to practice medicine should have been revoked a long time ago!! Carlos j puig (aka dr. carlos puig) was medical director of puig...

International Hair Institute - New Jersey, Hoboken / Keranique

Ha
Jan 22, 2014

I saw advertisement on TV, free trial, only thing that was requested was a credit card to cover shipping and handling and that was for $3.95. I submitted my card. and they sent me the product. On January 21st 2014 I received a call regarding a bill for l$159.90 I try to explain that I never received a bill. On the same day I receive a bill and was shocked. There was not any subsequent payments stated on the advertisement. I was mislead into accepting this product that doesn't work. I wish to have this bill wiped out and no further harassing calls, mailings or emails.