Sort by: Date | Popularity

howtolearn.com Complaints & Reviews

howtolearn.com - Nevada, Las Vegas / Pat Wyman of HowToLearn learn How to Deceit, Defraud and Insult

Ja
Sep 02, 2014

Trying to run ads with the educational advertiser HowToLearn.com I came to learn how to deceive, defraud and insult clients. Read on to hear my experience with Pat Wyman, CEO of HowToLearn (to Deceit, Defraud and Insult).com. In March 2014 TutorZ.com approached the educational and learning site HowToLearn.com with a request for advertisement. At this point it looked very promising: HowToLearn’s focus on learning agrees with the tutoring purpose of TutorZ. The site looks well designed and some articles were quite informative. Moreover, in October 2013 TutorZ had already run a $200 ad for...

howtolearn.com / I haven't received newsletters

Vi
Aug 10, 2014

My friend told me about the website www.howtolearn.com. I subscribed for newsletters and hadn’t received anything. I sent them multiple emails and asked why they didn’t provide news. The reply was quick and told that it was so mistake, so they would provide newsletters. I waited couple of weeks, but again I got nothing. Waste of time, so please don’t use it and share nay news about.