Sort by: Date | Popularity

Horizon Dental (Dr. Randall Califf) Complaints & Reviews

Horizon Dental (Dr. Randall Califf) / Dr. Califf is a great dentist!

Jm
Feb 17, 2011

This is not a complaint! I cant believe someone would write negative things about Horizon Dental Care. I have been going to Dr. Califf since I moved to the Miramar area 15 years ago. He has taken great care of me, my family, and all my friends that I recommend to his office. I have had some significant dental work over the year and Dr. Califf has done a great job with all of it. He is thorough and painless. I recommend him to anyone in the Miramar or Sunrise areas looking for a friendly and talented dentist. Tell him James sent you!

Horizon Dental (Dr. Randall Califf) - Florida, Sunrise / Over-charges/ false information

Di

Dr. Califf's insurance girl told me I would have to pay money "up front" for dental work to be done for my son and myself, even though we had coverage through the city. I paid in full with two credit cards, only to find out shortly thereafter (by my insurance company), that I had over paid by almost $400.00. I tried for two months to get a credit on my credit cards, but the insurance girl would never return my calls, "didn't have my chart", or "would have to call me back." I finally went to the credit card company with all the paperwork and verification of fees due from me from the...