Sort by: Date | Popularity

Harper Noel Photography Complaints & Reviews

Harper Noel Photography / poor quality, high price

In
Jan 28, 2015

Although, he claims he is a professional and international photographer, my opinion of what the owner and photographer at Harper Noel Photography did for me was just very poor edited and not worth the money I paid to engage his services. My wedding photos were all printed with effects I didn't like at all and I didn't even mention in the contract we have signed. Very high price. I blame myself because I could just find a better photographer with a reasonable price and a much better work. Very bad customer service as they never give you a specific answer to your questions and didn't even want to compensate me.

Harper Noel Photography / Harper Noel Photography

Ra
Jan 22, 2015

A simple word to describe my experience with harpernoelphotography would be "nightmare". I could never seem to reach them when I needed to, even though I was obviously paying them well. When they finally decided to get in touch, they were rude and eager to end the conversation. The fan mail section they have on their website does not seem to be authentic because what they produce for us just doesn't add up.