Sort by: Date | Popularity

France Telecom/Orange Complaints & Reviews

France Telecom/Orange / Answering the English Line

Re
Oct 15, 2015

Yesterday I spent hours trying to get through to this line, and today I tried again. I have hung on for an hour! after about 20 min an operator answered . I said I had hung this time for 20 min.. He said they were a mall team and cut me off. I immediately redialled and hung on for over another half and hour. It was not possible for me to continue with this, so I had to hang up. I tried so many tmies yesterday and hung on and hung for half an hour at a time. I dont know what my phone bill will be like!! If this small team is so busy surely Orange have to employ more people to deal with their...

France Telecom/Orange / Return of TV Decoder Deposit

Da

On November 30, 2009 my internet/telephone account with France Telecom/Orange was cancelled by me and all their equipment returned (Livebox and TV Decoder) shortly thereafter in good condition. I have confirmation receipts from France Telecom/Orange. But thus far I have yet to receive back my 50 Euro deposit for the TV Decoder. Inquiries made by me at their Orange stores have produced no results despite promises that the 50 Euros would be deposited directly to my bank account. How long must I wait to receive my money? Has anyone else had this problem?

France Telecom/Orange / No Assistance for tech problem

Dm

My fixed telephone line has a fault and seems 'occupied ' all the time. I cannot make or receive calls or use the internet. I have called the 0800 'English' help line and spoke to a young man who recognised the propblem and noted it. He then said i HAD to call 1013 to report the problem When i eventually got through after many attempts and minutes of waiting the person told me i was not a client of FT.! Why was I holding their bill? Anyway this circus went on several times and i am still without a line. My bank statement clearly shows the direct debit from Ftelecom. Their...

France Telecom/Orange / Cutting off elderly people telephone for 48euro!

Pa

I live in the UK but my mother who is now 90 years old lives in Paris. My mother always pays her bills on time, unfortunately a telephone invoice was not received and france telecom cut a telephone off. She did not get any reminders! she keeps all her paper work in order and the invoice is not there! My mother lives alone she is now 90 years old and just lost my Dad! Orange has not even apologised.