Sort by: Date | Popularity

Energizer Batteries Complaints & Reviews

Energizer Batteries / energizer batteries

We
May 08, 2018

Hello. Last Saturday, May 4th, I purchased 2 packs of Energizer batteries. They were $12.98 if you bought two or more packages. I bought AAs and AAAs. As soon as I got home, my husband put the AAs into our garden lights. Last night, we noticed that one of the lights stopped working and this morning, we noticed a second light stopped working. My husband took the lights apart this morning to see what was wrong only to discover that the batteries were leaking. As he didn't suspect this to be the case with brand new batteries, he burnt his hands. Fortunately, he knew he was experiencing battery...

Energizer Batteries / Batteries

Mr
Feb 17, 2015

I bought two packages of batteries and have them stored in a cool and dry place for when I need them. On 2/17/2015 I went to get four batteries only to discover that the four batteries that I went for were leaking!!! They were marked that they were good till 03/2016, More than a year from now! What the heck is this all about? Money right down the drain! I am very disappointed that I spent $20.00 on what I thought was a good battery and then I get this.