Sort by: Date | Popularity

DRI*Spyhunter Complaints & Reviews

DRI*Spyhunter - Florida, Clearwater / Unauthorized bank card charges

Ti
Nov 27, 2016

I just happened to check out my bank statement and found a charge for $42.95, from DRY*Spyhunter. I have never used or requested such a thing. It appeared on my statement November 18th 2016. Other information: Bill Payment Withdrawal: #632325091189 DRI*SPYHUNTER 952-646-5288 MN Card 9856 There are no documents or emails to attach. I would like the money put back into my account! Thank you for your help, Justine Martin

DRI*Spyhunter - Minnesota, Minnetonka / Billing & renewal

Gr
Oct 10, 2015

In April 2015 I got something I was billed for from above company. At first it was for $75.75. I see from my records that I got credit for what I thought was concerning this whole sham order. I received a credit of $43.29 at that time along with a cancellation notice. In Sept 2015 I got an email saying it would be renewed if I didn't contact them before that. I checked with my son who said it was nothing I needed and thinking I had already cancelled it I didn't worry about it. Before I could get in to cancel (again!) a charge is now appearing on my credit card ($32.46). From what I...

DRI*Spyhunter - Minnesota / Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card

Sm
Mar 12, 2011

Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card - apparently unauthorized renewal of spyware package purchased about a year ago. NO contact from the company requesting renewal authorization! "Disputed Charge" case opened with credit card company.

DRI*Spyhunter - New South Wales / Unauthorized charges

Pe
Feb 8, 2011

On 22 December 2010 an unauthorized charge was made to my credit card for an amount of $US39.99. The reference number is 952-646-5288 MN. I request that this sum be reimbursed and no further charges made please. I no longer have the computer that the spi hunter software was originally downloaded to. My email address is [email protected] Could you please respond to this request.

DRI*Spyhunter - California / return money

Co

69.94 was taken from my checking account i do not use or want the services of dri*spyware please return this money i do not have a product number my name is denise dixon out of copperopolis calif. i bank at union bank of california my email is [email protected] thank u