DRI*Spyhunterreturn money

69.94 was taken from my checking account i do not use or want the services of dri*spyware please return this money i do not have a product number
my name is denise dixon out of copperopolis calif. i bank at union bank of california my email is [protected]@yahoo.com thank u

• Di
    Digna Moreno-Guzman Aug 08, 2016

unauthorized charge to my credit card for $43.79 2-8-16...i had purchased an antivirus produ ta year ago but i never use it becouse all the time wen i try to star is a invalid code for regristry and i can not get it never nunca and i have de confirmation by email today they drispyhunter take my money again $43.79 and i want my money back i never ever use this antivirus produt pls pls my name is digna m moreno Seattle wa

• Mk
    M Kerr Jul 29, 2016

This company has obtained an amount from my debit card account without any authorisation from me.

• Hello,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to [email protected] I personally read all emails from that account.

I would appreciate if you would be kind enough to write a feedback stating that your case has been resolved, after contacting us.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

• Ia
    ianfme Jul 29, 2016

You keep billing me for spy hunter through safe cart, I contact them, they refund, each time a lesser amount, (exchange rate?) plus a£1.50 transaction fee, I don't know what you call it in the U.S, in England we call it theft.

• Ju
    Jules' Translations Jul 29, 2016

Like many others I purchased DRI*SPYHUNTER to combat a virus on my computer and believed I was paying 29.99EUR + VAT, but was charged a total of 73.78 EUR for software + registration, which is an appalling abuse of customer confidence. I urge said company to refund the unauthorised sum to my account.

• Be
    Ben Baseman Jul 23, 2016

My Name is Ben Baseman.
    Today I found a charge for 39.99 from My TD Bank account for a DRY*SPYHUNTER. I have never heard of drispyhunter nor have I ever used their services and would like this charge removed
    email is [email protected]

• Da
    david marie claude Jan 22, 2016

i have also been charged 35.19 euro for this programe twice !
    mrs david
    [email protected]
    france

• Te
    teela Apr 21, 2015

i was charged 471, 66 svk on April 21.2015. i did not even visit your site much less order your product. please remove this charge from my bank card

Transaktionsdatum 2015-04-18
    Utländskt belopp 0, 00
    Svenskt belopp -471, 66
    Plats DRI SPYHUNTER [protected]

norberto lauria tejedor Sep 10, 2014

I did not authorize the purchase of the DRI SPY HUNTER, how do I reverse this purchase that I did not? value $ 39.99 on September 6, 2014

• Wi
    Wilma Parker Jul 14, 2014

I ordered online SpyHunter and RegHunter from Safe Cart - this company is affiliated with Enigma Software Group. I rec'd confirmation via email and everything seemed above board. I paid by Visa and the proper amt. of $79.08 was removed from my Visa acct.

BUT - the next day $43.80 was also taken from my Visa account for another SpyHunter from a company also affiliated with Enigma Software Group - they are called DRI - I rec'd. no confirmation from them via email. I found their ph. number online and called them at [protected], I was assured that this amt. would be removed from my Visa acct. and I was given a confirmation # to guarantee this removal and was told that it would take 5 to 7 working days for the removal.

I don't know if this removal will happen or not or if this is a scam that they double charge since they are both affiliated with Enigma Software Group. It will be nice if it is removed, but if not I guess I'm out $43.80.

• Ri
    Ritva Lasonen May 10, 2014

Sa
    me happened to me, I HAD SPYHUNTER [protected], ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO.

I HAVEN`T ordered any spyhunter, still they took 37, 19€ from my creditcard.

I want my money back soon..

Ritva

• Hj
    hjans81 Apr 03, 2014

gaandenmiddag

Kan - emand MIJ vertellen schoffel IK in kontakt ko voldaan DRI Spyhunt
    IKkrijg reningen waar ik niets vanaf weet

ho dat iemand mij kan helpen
    [email protected]

Mario Cifali Dec 26, 2013

Fraud, shall debit in 01/02 on my Mastercard 4 purchases on the same day.
    Do not buy anything this time. 2 years ago I bought this softwear and do not use anymore, used to debit my data again.
    Fraud, theft, embezzlement on the internet.

• Re
    Rexford 20 May 12, 2013

I also had an unauthorized changed from Enigma Software fo DRY*SPYHUNTER. I cannot reach the company and so had registered a dispute with my CC.

• Pl
    P. Louis Bump Aug 02, 2012

I received two charges for dry-spyhunter on 25th July, one for 39.99 and one for 29.99. I have never ordered or authorized this service. Chase Freedom is working on this unauthorized charge. Having two charges on the same day is strange - some kind of a scam, I guess.

MagentoDeveloper Sep 06, 2011

This software is a fraud, I purchased a Magento extension which has nothing to do with Spyhunter, nor did I request such software to be purchased. What happened was they charged my credit card for the Magento extension, then a day after charge my credit card for Spyhunter. My credit card company labeled it "DRI Spyhunter", so if you are a Magento developer looking to install extension from DRI, specifically DRI Customer Attributes, beware! Double-check to see if they are affiliated or a victim.

• Du
    durmush_82 May 20, 2011

I also received an unauthorised charge from DRI Spyhunter for 35, 99USD.

I had purchased an antivirus product a year ago and i don't want to renew this software.
    I don't know how to reach them!!!

• Lu
    Luz María Morales Servín Jan 20, 2011

Acabo de recibir mi estado de cuenta en donde Spy Hunter me hizo un cargo por renovación, sin que me hayan mandado algún mensaje comunicando que se renovaría automáticamente, ya que yo lo quité por no servir pues entró un virus a mi pc y tuvieron que formatearlo, por tanto ni siquiera me quedé con sus datos porque dí por descontado que no volvería a comprarlo, nunca me hicieron la aclaración que si lo compraba se renovaría cada 6 meses, no lo quiero y no sé ahora como darlo de baja.

angry from PA Dec 16, 2010

I just looked at my cc statement and I was charged $29.99 by DRI*SPYHUNTER 3 days ago. I have not downloaded any new software or used my cc online in the recent past. This was clearly an unauthorized charge to my account since I have never even heard of this company before it appeared on my statement. This charge needs to be refunded to me IMMEDIATELY, it should never have been aloud in the first place and this company must have [censor] working for them who are trying to scam money out of people. Something needs to be done if there are this many complaints about fraudulent charges appearing on peoples accounts. DRI*SPYHUNTER, you are a thief, give me my money back!

• Ri
    Richard McCreedy Jul 26, 2010

I want to cancel
    my spyhunter-952-646-5288mn.No more charging my visa-9229.Richard [email protected]

• Br
    Brendenp Feb 20, 2010

I also have been charged $29.99 in January 2010.

I have sent a complaint to Reg.Net. Let's see what reply we receive...

• In
    India Villarreal Feb 03, 2010

I've heard the same complaints again and again! If you think you've been wronged by SpyHunter, shoot me an email at [email protected]

• Jl
    jlcoldren Jan 25, 2010

I didn't authorize a charge 9f $29.99 // DRI SPYHUNTER [protected] MN USA55344
    How do I get the charges reversed?

JohnnyD03 Oct 03, 2009

Weird charges on your credit card?

Is your computer in an endless loop after installing SpyHunter?

Still infected with spyware when you thought you paid to remove it?

If you feel you've been wronged by Enigma Software Group, please contact us.

Andrew John Latter Sep 15, 2009

Fell sorry for me i have two charges on my account and i have never had this rubbish software! Now YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS REFUND MY MONEY NOW OR FACE THE POLICE FRAUD SQUAD I AM WILLING TO TAKE YOU TO COURT.

• Da
    Dan Killough Jul 28, 2009

there has been money taken from my bank acct. that i did not auth. 103.62. I want my money Back

• Bb
    bbryon Jul 18, 2009

i canceled SpyHunter a month after i got it. 5 months later i was charged for it again. Unauthorized charge to my credit card! i was reimbursed the full about by calling [protected]. F the Fine print crap!

• Mi
    mick.t Apr 30, 2009

just had £24.08 deducted from credit card with no email or authorisation

• Dh
    dhann Mar 17, 2009

I have an unauthorised deduction from DRI Registry Medic [protected] on my credit card for $47.04 aus (29.95us) dated 17 Feb 2009. I have a new computer and don't have any of your products installed. Could you please reverse the charge from my credit card and remove my details from your billing list. Regards Donna Hann Wagga Wagga Australia

• Lo
    LOSSON Feb 20, 2009

me too! I just test for free Spyhunter for one month and remove this software from my PC, I was charged of 35.87 € without my credit card number !!! what a bad surprise !!! in spite of Avast and spybot

• Zo
    zoomer Feb 19, 2009

i am now having the same problem and I never heard of them

• Pa
    Patrick Jan 15, 2009

Ok everyone, as far as I see it this is a scam.

I called Regnet at [protected] and told them that I didn't authorize any type of renewal. They said that I did when I signed up for it and I may have because it is likely in small print and hidden. Anyway, they were extremely helpful in telling me that they would cancel the renewal and credit me back the money.

I also called my credit card company and they said that the company has 30 days to reverse the charges and if they don't then call your credit card company again and they will deal with it.

So if this happens to you, call the Regnet office and tell them you want to cancel and be credited the money that they charged you. Take note of the confirmation number. If you are not credited the money within 30 days then call your credit card company and tell them the story and give them the confirmation number.

I hope this will help.

• Mi
    michelle Nov 28, 2008

Unauthorized charge on my credit card for $29.99, Nov 2008 ! This charge needs to be reversed immediately. I have contacted my cc company to dispute charge. And you need to remove my information from your data base as i am not interested in your product.

• Ac
    A. Cretien Nov 10, 2008

I download DRI Spyhunter in May/08 but never use it. To my surprise, I had $32.16 charged with NO AUTHORIZATION to my credit card early this Nov/08.
    I checked the product manufacturer Enigma Software - http://www.enigmasoftware.com/about_us.php - and there is no phone number to call in and or way to file a complaint with somebody there.
    They show this address:
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
    2 Stamford Landing, Suite 100
    Stamford, CT 06902
    I called my credit card and they helped me (while they were in the phone) with the service company that charge my credit card. This service company provides the service collection for Enigma Software and don't have any way to resolve this or to avoid "mistakes" -so they said-.

BEWARE!!

• Ro
    Robert McGuire Sep 30, 2008

Registry Medic order #5179605
    16487 USER ID
    Registration code 6f002-b9e26-3d2e6-45aoa-ab6a6-d847b-5c7 al invalid $1995 which they added to my credit card when i bought SpyHunter RIP OFF

• Ro
    Robert McGuire Sep 30, 2008

I bought spyhunter $1995 then they added registry medic without my permisson $1995 to my credit card.spyhunter is a good prograhm but registry gave ivalid code can't use it.tried many times to contact registry medic recieve no reply. they have my $1995 and i have nothing.it is a ripoff and i would like to no what action could be taken.

• Br
    bradford t griffin Sep 22, 2008

i was charged 29.99 on sept.18 2008. i did not even visit your site much less order your product. please remove this charge from my bank card

CHRIS Sep 16, 2008

Reg.net handles all the purchases and billing issues regarding to the SpyHunter. They will be able to locate your account and provide you with your username and password.

You may contact Reg.net at 1-800-WWW-2REG [protected]) or via email at [email protected]

Make sure that you include your order number in the email, or have it available when you call. If you do not have your order number, please provide them with your information and they will be able to locate your account

FOUND THIS ON THE ENIGMA SOFTWARE WEBSITE HOPE IT HELPS

• Zi
    Zita Wilby Aug 28, 2008

You did not inform us without already taking money from debit card.
    You charged 35.24USD at 1.809 = Sterling Pound £19.47 plus service charge for £1.50 to my Debit Card Account on 20 August 2008 and this Reference No. [protected] US. Mean you must reverse charges to my bank account now - I do not want to renew this software and I want the charge remove from my debit card.

I WISH THIS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY.

• Kb
    kbw Aug 26, 2008

Unauthorized charge on my credit card for $29.99! Reverse charges immediately or face prosecution!