Sort by: Date | Popularity

Diesel Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Diesel Jeans / Diesel jeans bad quality

Ra
Jun 22, 2015

I bought a Diesel jeans and after 6 months is already ripping off because the fabric is turning into lint. I have had several problems with Diesel jeans before for other reasons as for example the seam was very weak and would tear off. I like very much the way the jeans fit but I'm giving up because of the bad quality.

Diesel Jeans / Poor Quality

Ps
Jul 29, 2013

I have been using Diesel Jeans for the past 15 Years. Historically, Diesel has been designed of the best quality and I have never had an issue however I have noticed over the past 5 years that every I have purchased has been getting torn around the crotch area and the mileage of a pair of Jeans is less than a year. Even for the Successful Living buying such an expensive pair of Jeans with a life span of just a few months is undoubtedly Only For The Brave. I am utterly disappointed with the quality of the Jeans and will not be purchasing another pair ... A once loyal customer

Diesel Jeans / Rude customer service, rip off

Ba
Apr 13, 2011

Used to be an avid Diesel Jeans collector. Have 4 pairs, when I went to the flagship shop in NYC- I was turned away after showing them a pair that had literally disintegrated in every way. Bad quality control is the only way to describe this experience, ending with being dismissed like I don't have a valid complaint. I emailed corporate headquarters and customer service three times - only to be ignored. Never buy their [censored], especially their overpriced denim that can be found better quality as a knock off on Canal Street. These people are thieves and have lost a devoted customer. They SUCK!