Sort by: Date | Popularity

DEAL FIND Complaints & Reviews

DEAL FIND - Massachusetts / Deal Find voucher not accepted by merchant

Rf
Sep 13, 2012

Deal Find is not credible. Bought 2 vouchers for a ### car service in Boston called Quick Livery. Tried to redeem the voucher for trip to airport. When called to arrange pick-up I was asked how will I be paying..cash, credit card or voucher. When I said voucher they hung up on me. This happened several more times. I have written several times to Deal Find and have not received a response. I decided to contact my credit card company, the BBB and will send out a release to the media about how bad Deal Find is. Will never do business with Deal Find again and would advise anyone to steer clear of them.

DEAL FIND - Massachusetts, Boston / Services won't schedule, products never received

Ho
Jun 27, 2012

Of the 10 purchases I've made, there are only 2 that I've not yet attempted to redeem. In the Products catagory, items were never sent- fun & functional gadgets or were sent but missing parts (fun&functional gadgets, some orders were sent @50% of order (bought 2, recieved 1), items were misrepresented (colored pens are black ink). Services: some have gone out of business and Dealfind fought me stating they were not out of business, some are impossible to schedule with, some are not accepting new business on line (the only way deal find allows voucher redemption). I have complained to...

DEAL FIND / sell voucher on closed restaurant

Go
May 21, 2012

There had been many times that Del find sold voucher that the merchants do not honor or closed, email them 4 times and made calls, no response, very frustrated business practice, DOES NOT WORTH ALL THE HEADACHE AND STRESS !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN !!

DEAL FIND / Non useable voucher and misleading adv

Go
Oct 12, 2011

Voucher ( CHICAGO DIRT BUSTER ) purchased not able to redeem, may be is a scam. Dealfind voucher cannot be redeemed and after many attempts to contact them by email and phone call, they keep ignore you. Haha, no kidding, I purchased a ( Chicago Dirt Buster ) voucher to have my gutters and windows clean, it had been a whole week that I have been trying to schedule an appointment, first, it was a NON WORKING test center phone number in the voucher and redemption site, after 3 attempts without any luck then 3 phone calls and 3 emails were made to Deal Find Support, finally was given another phone...

DEAL FIND - California / SELLING VOUCHERS ARE NOT HONORED

Ke
Jun 23, 2011

Purchased 2 coupons for Mani-Pedi at Mani-Kir in North Hollywood California on 5/2/11. Called immediately for an appt as I had an event on 5/6 - they said they were overbooked from a previous coupon deal they had with another similar company. I have since called several times, mostly getting a machine; last message said I could have an appt August 7th! - 3 months after purchase!! and I have two coupons!! Contacted Dealfind - they said too bad because it has exceeded the 30 day refund time - I called the day I got the coupon! How was I supposed to know that would lead to 3 months? I tried to contact them again but they have not answered. STAY AWAY FROM DEALFIND!!