Save Mart Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews

Save Mart Supermarketscontact info

While I have already submitted an application for employment, the company does provide a toll-free phone number for employment opportunities. However, the phone number posted leads to "No routes found" and a busy signal. The sign on which the number is posted also asks applicants not to contact the specific store to which they are applying. There is also no Customer Service contact information for any save mart supermarkets. I had been searching for any email information to inquire about the number they post, and if it is out of service to date. The only email I came across is that of Alicia Rockwell. I don't even know if this is the person I'm supposed to contact for customer service information. There's no questions or comments suggestion information on their websites either.

• Pa
    Patricia Woodvine Jun 03, 2016

I just want to the Save Mart, in Spanish Springs NV., to buy a few things to fix for dinner. I purchased the usual Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner (in the 14 oz. box), and a few other items. It wasn't until I got home and had opened the package that I happened to look and see that the product had an expiration date of 26 August 2007, (Todays date is Oct. 11, 2007). On a side note, the Mac and Cheese dinner had been a sale item- So I am wondering if the Save Mart store realized that the item was outdated and wanted to "move it out" as a sale item? I was at the Save Mart website, and could not find a "link" to contact or email them at.

Needless to say, our family will no longer be shopping at any Save Mart Supermarket ever again.

• Ev
    Evelyn Stacey Jun 03, 2016

This is really false advertising - especially on Sunday's! I've stood in a line of approx. 9 people and only 1 checker. When I asked about the "3's a crowd" policy, I was told that another checker didn't come on duty until 10:00 am. I told the manager that they need to publicize the fact that "3's a crowd" is not in effect until after 10:00 on Sunday. Until then, you stand, AND stand in line.

Save Mart SupermarketsI want my 26 cents back!

On July 15, 2006 at 9:23PM I went to Save Mart to buy some grocery cost me $13.26 , I gave to Cashier: Erika Clerk # 63165 $20.26 so I can get back $7.00 but she very rude and told me NO she did not want to take my 26 cents, she returned to me $6.74 . I did asked her why she did not want my 26 cents, she was ignored me and told me if I don't like it go talked to manager. I did went to Manager store and talked to him but I don't think he will take care problem, he did appolozize to me and he know people complaining about her too. Erika did have bad attitude to talked to a lot of customer, they saw the way she is treating me, they told me they don't want to come back included me. I have my own bussiness, and I know customer come first ....

I would like to complain to big boss, but I don't know where I can send my letter to if you know the right person I can talk or mail my letter, please let's me know.

Sandy

Supermarket details:
Save Mart Supermarkets on 3457 McKee Rd. San Jose , CA 95127.

• L
    L Sep 17, 2007

Very rude of the clerk...

send your complaint to:

Consumer Relations
    P.O. Box 4278
    Modesto, CA 95352

• Ju
    Julie Sales Nov 05, 2007

My husband and I walked into SaveMart last week to order my birthday cake. We picked it up on Saturday November 3 and it looked fine on the outside. I had requested a white cake with white frosting and when we cut into the cake, it turned out to be a marble one. Not every body can have chocolate (allergies), so it was of course a let down. Please ask your people to pay attention in the future! It was the SaveMart in Visalia on Walnut/Akers.

Sincerely,

Julie Sales
    P O Box 6086
    Visalia ca 93290

• St
    Stephen Wright Jul 31, 2008

I recenly went to luckys in San Ramon (crow canyon) and was going to eat at the chinees restureant(rice garden) and one of cooks was sneezing . I have no idea if it was one the food. But i had to walk away. I have found out that they lease that space. If i was the owner i would kick them out due to poor health practices . God only nos if they wash there hands . I should call the health department .

• Lo
    Lonnie marshall Jun 06, 2015

Winco cheaper than save mart don't shop there

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices