Sort by: Date | Popularity

Daibo SGJ-YD Complaints & Reviews

Daibo SGJ-YD / me envían un producto que no he solicitado

Su
Feb 22, 2018

Hice un pedido de zapatillas deportivas a la pagina www.andypanko.es, y en lugar de recibir las zapatillas, lo que recibi fueron unas gafas de imitación Ray-Ban de color rosa, que representa que me han costado 71 €. y que por supuesto no había pedido. He escrito varias veces a esta pagina web. y nunca contestan. Así que espero que se haga algo al respecto.

Daibo SGJ-YD / ugg boots

Ye
Dec 20, 2017

On cyber Monday I logged on to purchased UGG bots from website that said Official Ugg Website and to my surprise it was fraud. I got fake ugg boots that had threads sticking out of label on heel but more alarming was upon pulling them out of box and plastic bag they smelled of strong chemicals and black dust on them. It was all over my hands & white bedding comforter. The cheap sequence also started falling off. Clearly not what I had ordered. It came with no receipt or paperwork. How can i call them? This is only one of several pairs i had ordered. i ten started googling label information and...

Daibo SGJ-YD / moncler jackets

Ca
Dec 15, 2017

I saw an add on Facebook with a link where you can buy Moncler jackets for a very cheap price. It was stupid to believe that I can get 2 jackets for 57€! What I reseived today was a red Rayban sunglasses fake! After checking my cc account I realised that 75€ were taken! I am so angry (especially about my mistake to order there!) but helpless. Does anybody have experiences with this company and knows maybe how to get the money back? I really would be grateful for any comments!