Sort by: Date | Popularity

Clera windows by fm industries Complaints & Reviews

Clera windows by fm industries - Ontario, Ottawa / Company caused damage, won't resolve

Pj
Sep 24, 2014

FM Windows converted a patio door to a picture window for me 15 years ago. This year, during other work, rot was found under the window. Upon exploration, the insulation under the window was all wet. Someone installing the window put a screw through the drainage channel and water leaked into the house. It rotted the subfloor and flooring beneath the window. They also didn't install a vapour barrier as per the building code. If the installation had been done with a vapour barrier, as it should have been, I'd also be dealing with mould problems. Even with photos, the company will not resolve the issue or replace the window. I cannot recommend this company.

Clera windows by fm industries - Ontario, Concord / Patio door

Rp
Jan 10, 2014

I gave the go ahead for work to be done on August 27th and was told the install would be 6-8 weeks, it ended up not getting done until Dec 11. Since install I've had a draft coming through the bottom of my patio doors and have called the regional manager everyday for the last 3 weeks with no response. The installation manager did come look at it last weekend but didn't bring anything to fix it (pretty sure he only came by because they left their ladder on my deck.) Haven't been able to get a hold of him since. I have called the head office the last two days asking to speak to...