Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cinemaden.com Complaints & Reviews

Cinemaden.com / watching movies

Ol
Aug 10, 2016

dear sir never ordered this product but they keep going into my account and taking subscription out don't know how they got my account number as I have never gave it out I have emailed them to stop taking money out of my bank but they keep doing it. can u help

Cinemaden.com - Mississippi, Gulfport / taking money from my account

Be
Oct 11, 2011

you are allowed to register for regular subscription with no charge to your debit card but that is a lie. They debited my account and refused to credit me back.

Cinemaden.com / Scam

We
Mar 30, 2011

Despite receiving the email below after registering, Cinemaden continued to charge my account without giving access to movies. Their FORGOT PASSWORD does not work https://www.cinemaden.com/members/login, which means there was NO WAY to log into my account and no human being answers their call service. Despite send using the "forgot my password" over a few days, NO EMAIL was ever recieved except their intial email below plus DEBITS from my card. The only other email I got from them was the "Automated Cancellation for CinemaDen" email using their telephone cancellation service. The service hung...