Cinemaden.comScam

W

Despite receiving the email below after registering, Cinemaden continued to charge my account without giving access to movies. Their FORGOT PASSWORD does not work https://www.cinemaden.com/members/login, which means there was NO WAY to log into my account and no human being answers their call service. Despite send using the "forgot my password" over a few days, NO EMAIL was ever recieved except their intial email below plus DEBITS from my card. The only other email I got from them was the "Automated Cancellation for CinemaDen" email using their telephone cancellation service. The service hung up after I wanted to speak to an operator/human being.

User Beware Cinemaden.com --- i should have researched and taken advice from review posts online suggesting it was fraud or scam before entering my card details.

Email received telling me i had NOT completed registering:

Dear Cinephile,
Our records show that you were unable to complete the signup process for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.
We would like to reassure you that there is NO COST associated with this offer, guaranteed.
For your convenience to watch movies instantly, we securely store your billing information during the signup process.
NO CHARGES will appear on your statement when you signup for a CinemaDen Regular Membership.

BUYER BEWARE. I am posting this so others do not waste their money, time or card details on Cinemaden.com

Lim Hua Keng Sep 11, 2018

I get into the same problem that other faced. CINEMADEN.COM had charged my cridit card for US39.95 without my approval.
    How to prevent this company continue to charge to my credit card account?
    Since already so many complain few year ago, but now the company still in operation, why?

Lievyns Apr 10, 2017

I was just afraid when I received my debit account mentioning 3 times 39, 95€ (119.85€) so far. We are just now stopping my MasterCard and take contact to my bank company. CINEMADEN unknown for me. Help me Thanks

• Re
    Reviewer77859 Mar 01, 2016

This company continues to charge my debit card $34.00 per month in spite of my efforts to cancel a service I did not sign up for, do not want, and have tried 6 or 7 times to cancel. No human being picks up their "customer service" phone line, no one responds to emails and, most egregiously, there does not appear to be any "service" offered for the money they pull out of people's accounts on a monthly basis. I am at a loss as to what to do or how to handle this criminal and fraudulent enterprise.

• Da
    Darrol R. Derrera Feb 14, 2016

WTF do we do to get our money back???? These $#%#@ need to be put down!!! Never agreed, never even watched a movie or whatever they claim to be!!! Im thinking it was Hulu that gave out our info or they were hacked!!! F^%$ em both!!! This is not the last time they hear from me!!

• Re
    Reviewer32164 Jan 02, 2016

I have a recurring debit card charge and i have never used this site. idk how they got access to my account.

jamesdevine Dec 29, 2015

cinmaden.com needs to be shut down -they are thieves and if anyone would like to recover your money from this company contact me as im going to file a law suit against them and also start a media campaign to get ride of online preditors like "cinamaden.com"

send me your story and
    name and how much they stold from you and just maybe we can recover a few dollars but better yet shut them down.
    J Devine
    Email me [email protected]

Lievyns Apr 10, 2017

@jamesdevine Its rather simple: my account number was withdraw of 3 x 39.95€ 06/02/2017 - 06/04/2017 - 08/03/2017 as far 119.85 €. Some one can help me?

Swedmale Nov 27, 2012

They have STOLEN 140 EURO from My account. I have NEVER used anything from them. They just charged and STOLEN from me and lot of people!!!
    My suggestion. change your credit card. The only solution!

• Sh
    shazza76 Nov 23, 2012

Just received my bank statement and realised that CINEMADEN.COM have taken 2 lots of payments out, to a account that i don't even recall joining. please notify on how to stop these payments. Contact me on [email protected]

Swedmale Sep 01, 2012

Hi!

The CINEMADEN COM has STOLEN money from me! How can I get it back?

They take 139 EUR over the past 4 month! How can I get my money back???

Swedmale Sep 01, 2012

They just take money from my VISA! I have NEVER seen any movie! I did not even know they exist!
    I lost, ( they toke / stolen!) 140 EUR from my account.
    How can I get it back??? My e.mail: [email protected]

Lievyns Apr 10, 2017

@Swedmale Same! I just see on my MasterCard account that they withdraw 39.95€ every 5 days for nothing! How can I cancel that and retrieve 3x 39.95€ so far ? Its a pure robbery.

• Ro
    Roxy10 Feb 23, 2012

I register to a free account, buy never used!! I really don't like the service (the movies) I just want to know how it was, buy now the accreditng a membership to my account... I don't know what to do to return my money!