Sort by: Date | Popularity

Centurion Bank of Punjab Complaints & Reviews

Centurion Bank of Punjab / Non receipt of statements and no customer care centre number

Li

Hi My credit card number is 4443410188581001. I have not received my credit card statement for the last 1 year. I have tried calling the customer care numbers enlisted on the CBOP website and the numbers dont exist. I have also tried speaking with the HDFC credit card department and they have asked me to call on the CBOP numbers that do not exist!! Possibly, the amount due would have increased due to the non payment of the amount but can someone please tell me how do I find out the outstanding balance. I also think its unfair to expect the customer to pay the 30-40% interest on overdues without even sending the statement. Please advise Regards Lipika Rajpal 919871999324

Centurion Bank of Punjab / Stupid service

Ka

I have opened a new gold a/c with your bank- my a/c no. is mentioned above (127001000002035) But im not satisfied with the services provided by the bank The internet banking started after one month of my application- The day when my internet banking started I was so happy and to my surprise when I tried to open the a/c they said that the a/c is frozen.. I mean come on..is the bank so stupid that within one months time it freezes some customer’s a/c without any reason..& I had to go to the Matunga branch 7-9 times to explain what error I was getting.. The employee( Mr.Shree Suddhir) kept on...