Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cellular Blowout Complaints & Reviews

Cellular Blowout - California / Scam & Fraud

Th

This company has ripped many people off, and their company rated close to number 1 when you type in unlocked phones on the Google search. Google needs to watch the company's they put as the best results for what ever category you type in. This company is rated about # 1 for unlocked phones and the whole company is a scam, they don't even sell unlocked phones. I am a owner of online businesses and i develop all my online business. What this company did is they developed a legit/real looking online business that is acutley functional and that acutely works. They developed and created a...

Cellular Blowout - California / stole money

Po

I sued cellular blowout and got my money back. In April of 08 I ordered a phone from this company for $336.18. A little over a month went by; with the same back and forth everyone else seems to describe (no response to emails, messages, etc.). When I decided to cancel my order and get a refund, the refund never came, though it was promised to me. I then filed all the necessary paperwork online (e-file) to take them to small claims court. After I served them the papers to go to court, I had immediate results: they called me to settle out of court. I said fine, but now your company also owes me...

Cellular Blowout / Scam charges

Va

I ordered a phone 4 months ago, $200.00 was taking but no phone, a total rip off, should I go visit? The phone I ordered is on sale now. but they tell me its on back order. June 6th was my order, Cellularblowout is a fraud.This was a birthday present, do I look stupid? The address given is from California or is that a lie. They will not answer the phone. I've e-mailed numerous times but no call back. Email is htt://cellular-blowout.net. I would take any kind of 200.00dollr phone but they won't sent that I believe it would be easier to be in a real business, then keep ripping people off.

Cellular Blowout / Fraud

Va

This company is a fraud...don't ever ever order anything from this company. I ordered a Motorola v3 razr cell phone with its accessories, paid it thru paypal but I never got anything, not even a shipping tracking number. Of course my order was confirmed within minutes and the money transaction from my bank thru paypal was processed immediately...but of course they gave me order confirmation number, and that's all I received from them...waited for days but the items never arrived...phone calls to their office was answered by automatic voice recording, all emails were undeliverable because of bogus email address...in short, " This company is a scam".