Sort by: Date | Popularity

CEC Solutions LLC Complaints & Reviews

CEC Solutions LLC - Virginia, McLean / misleading and fraudulent!!! beware of the cec!

Tr

CEC Solutions is very misleading in that they led me to beleive that it was a rent to own agreement, when infact im starting to believe it was a layway program. In good faith, in order to build up my lack of credit, not negative credit, i chose to do business with the CEC instead of Buddy Buy Right, which is two blocks away from my home, and would happily have taken direct withdrawl from my bank account. With Buddy Buy Right i would have had immediate choice and use of the computer of my choosing. With the CEC i made all of my payments on time, and i also paid bounce fees because they...

CEC Solutions LLC - Utah, SLC / fraud

Mo

We were promised a computer system after a 99.00 deposit and 5 payments of 34.98. Eighteen payments later, still no computer, they distract you by saying there is more paperwork. I filed a complaint with the bbb and am seeking a lawsuit. Do not so business with cec solutions llc. Aka guaranteed consumer funding! They will scam you!

CEC Solutions LLC - Virginia, McLean / refunding

Ia

I've tried to purchase a computer. However I couldn't complete the weekly payments. And so I"m wondering if all of the money from those payments can be refunded? I have canceled the order and I'm glad but not totality satisfied. I will be entirely greatful if that problem is resoved.

CEC Solutions LLC - Virginia, mc lean / company is a frauf

Su

company says after 5 consecutive they will ship merchandise. Just like hundreds maybe thousands of customers, me be one has been scammed. Cec solutions has only one thing to promise, they WILL take your money and no you won't recieve your merchandise or better yet if you do it won't be what they promised. I ordered a computer in September of 2008 and it is January 22, 2009. Customer service is less than helpful, rude, and I want to believe may the best lie get the comission. I have called this company more than my family always left on hold 45 - 50 minutes and its just one more...

CEC Solutions LLC - Virginia, McLean / miss leading

Sc

By the time I had recieved the letter in the mail, and found out that the product was of minimal standard and was triple what i could have paid at Circut City for a much better product, it was to late. VERY MIS LEADING ON TYPE OF PRODUCT, was told would have many options to pick from and or upgrade. People who have limited funds listen to thses type of ads, and try this option only to be taken advantage of. You live and learn. These types of Companies should be accountable for fraud and ethics violations. Who do you trust anymore?

CEC Solutions LLC - Virginia, McLean / misleading advertisement

Ch

I just like hundreds of other consumer's trusted CEC Solutions Advertisement of 5 payments and you computer ships. CEC has $1058.68 of my money. We all need to stop this company, Please help by: Writing a complaint To: Fairfax County Consumer Affairs 1200 Goverment Center Parkway Suite 433 Fairfax, VA. 22035 File a complaint online with the Federal Trade Commission: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/cmplanding.shtm Get a complaint form for the Attorney General here: http://www.oag.state.va.us/CONSUMER/CONSUMER_FRAUD/Consumer_complaints.html#Complaints_about_Virginia_Business Office of the Attorney General 900 East Main...