Sort by: Date | Popularity

CCI Hotel Reservations Complaints & Reviews

CCI Hotel Reservations / fraudulent charges on credit card

Ke
Aug 01, 2019

I have never dealt with this company or made any hotel reservations. July 30 this company charged my card $365. I called the bank immediately and got my money back but had to cancel my card due to Identity Theft. This company is a huge scam and has made my life miserable now having to call all my merchants I pay using my credit card online to pay bills. Don't trust these people they steal money from you.

CCI Hotel Reservations / charges to my credit card

Wi
Jul 30, 2019

On July 16 2019 I made reservations through you for Las Vegas. Checking in on July 16 checking out on July 18. I was quote $35.00 per night for each room. Had to give me 2 rooms as there were no rooms with 2 queen beds available. They asked me for my information, so the room was booked in my son-inlaws name and I used my credit card to hold the rooms. Reservation numbers R1575793620 and R1575792034. When we checked into the hotel I did not go in my son-inlaw went in and registered and used his credit card. Then when we checked out on July 18 he paid cash for the bill. I got my crdit card...

CCI Hotel Reservations / cci hotel reservations

Sc
Apr 17, 2019

CCI Hotel Reservations is a scam! 1.800.468.3578 took my reservation for a Comfort Inn in Chambersburg, PA. When I arrived I was directed to a Super 8 Hotel. The hotel itself was dingy and in poor repair. The room was filthy with a filthy toilet and lights not working. I complained and the hotel canceled my reservation. Then I was able to stay at the close by Comfort Inn. Now I am unable to receive a refund! I cannot be connected to an agent. This is a scam!