Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alphamax.com Complaints & Reviews

Alphamax.com / Scammed

Mi
Jul 15, 2016

I have signed up for a free trial and was supposed to receive some of Alphamax product samples for free. Even though the trial was supposed to be free they still charged me for shipping. They charged only 5$ so I decided to forget about that. I did not like the products they've sent me so I decided to cancel my subscription. It was said on their website that in case you want to cancel you need to do that within the 14 day period. I had 3 days left. Customer service rep said that my subscription was cancelled but one month later I found out it was a lie. They charged a monthly payment from...

Alphamax.com / They started to take money without my notice

Ge
Aug 21, 2014

I had the trial with the company www.alphamax.com. I paid about $6 for the postage and delivery, but unfortunately I didn’t like the skin care products. So I cancelled further order, but several days ago I found out that they took $56.99 from me. After 2 weeks they took another amount of money from me. Scam, but I really want to stop this company and return money back. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.