Butterball Bullies Logo

Butterball Bullies

Having problems with Butterball Bullies?

PO box 189
Coweta, Oklahoma

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Butterball Bullies.

Complaints & Reviews

Butterball Bullies — Genetic/congenital diseases

I have bought 2 dogues from Jamie and both have died due to genetic diseases that were passed down. I tried...

Butterball Bullies — Dogue De Bordeaux

For my 9 year old sons Christmas Present I bought a Dogue de Bordeaux from Butterball Bullies (Jamie...

Butterball Bullies-Dogue de BordeauxFailure to honor health certificate

We purchased our dogue de Bordeaux, Titan, from Butterball Bullies. He was sent on a flight to us on Dec 3rd at 9 weeks old. Titan is actually the second pup we have bought from Jamie. At 10 months old, we found out that he has severe hip dysplasia which at the time would require total hip replacement for both hips. But due to the fact that the growth plates having not been closed, the surgery was denied. I let Jamie know, as I have always kept in touch with her. I asked about the health certificate...promising either another puppy or a refund of the $1500 we paid to buy Titan. She has refused to honor it! We know for a fact that she has at least two litters due very soon but refuses to still refund our money after selling them. Unfortunately, I am not the only one this is happening to. Another client had been dealing with the very same health issue and her refusal to honor the health certificate. Mine dog and hers have the very same sire, his name is Psycho. The other client has been fighting for over a year to get Jamie Wilson Ashwill - Butterball Bullies to honor the certificate. Both our stories will be hitting the local news in the area of Oklahoma very soon. We want what is right for our pups, and to make sure she stops breeding the dog that is producing this!

RESOLVED

Only partially resolved as far as refund goes. She only paid a small portion. Our boy passed away due to this issue on May 1, 2015.