BustaThief.comsabotage / blackmail

Those thieves and amateurs who run bustathief.com anyway to track them down – we trying to file a law suite against the individuals who run this operation but they seem to hide behind phony names and emails.
No one should read or listen to their claims its all lies! Anyone / any age can write anything at bustathief.com and somehow will hunt the innocent person for months and unfortunately nothing has been done to stop them.
We are in process of filing with the FBI office in AZ and we hope we get some results soon.
As of law a law suite, we will need a physical address for the irresponsible person who takes claim of ownership.

More BustaThief.com Complaints & Reviews

• Dn
    dnclasse Oct 15, 2010

Do NOT purchase anything from a guy by the name of ANDY LIN. His email address is [email protected] He will ask you to Western Union the money to someone by the name of Xiangfeng Meng.

I was trying to purchase a TV and he quoted me for $300.00. I then asked him to send me the website, which was a fake or someone elses site. I was aprehensive and shouel have gone with my instincts not to purchase, but I figured that I was only purchasing a sample order first.

I sent him the money, then he said the accountant was out until the am and he would contact me in the morning for confirmation. He never replied. I then made up a fake email to contact him again and he replies quickly. I asked him why he scammed me and he said that he was just a colleague so he couldn't help. I am very glad that it was only $300, but I do not want others to get scammed for more.

• Th
    The Red Barron Oct 15, 2010

Bustathief is just another site that allows anyone to say anything about anyone . Sites like this should be shut down.This site allows the author to write unverified lies and slander. It is a haven for cyber bullies and malicious people. I wonder if the owner of the site (who hides his identity) has a conscience?

• Bu
    bustathief Nov 05, 2009

This company refuses to remove lies and slander from its website. When given the proof that someone is posting slander and lies, they refuse to remove it. They claim they don't have to. So, you can't trust anything you read on the bustathief.com website. It's a haven for people outside America to post slanderous lies about good reputable companies. They don't care about real customers.

MickeyD