Build-A-Bear Workshopservice at kings plaza mall in brooklyn ny

A Jul 13, 2018

I got to the mall at 11 am yesterday for the pay your age with my daughters and was told that your promotion ended at 10 am, which made no sense to me because your store opened at 10:30...smh. I was just given a coupon ...smh. I spent the entire day at the mall trying to make up for the inconvenience to my girls because they were looking forward to their new bears. As I was getting ready to leave the mall about 5:30...I stopped by again because I saw a new crowd and again was told that the promotion just ended at 4pm. Smh. Everyone on line were still getting their pay your age bears. I literally pleaded with the manager to add me to the line...showing her proof that I was there previously and she flat out told me no. I even suggested paying for the bears and getting them filled another day and again...a very COLD No!!!... I was so disappointed in the service that I received, especially when I've been a loyal customer both in-store and online...smh. Worst of all is the fact that she saw my daughter crying after she said no and wasn't moved at all. This literally makes me not want to do business with your company ever again!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices