Build A Bear Workshop Inchouston kemah boardwalk

A Aug 05, 2018

Build a bear workshop at kemah boardwalk in Texas was not pleasant, the young lady was so lazy and not enthusiastic at all, I understand she was tired, because she was yawning throughout the process of making the bear for my daughter and son, she was not into it at all and it made my daughter very sad, with our experiences, elsewhere was very quick friendly and enthusiastic to help and serve their customer. She did not appreciate and like us being there, my daughter thought it will be very fun to build a bear, but she was very disappointed. My daughter felt like she don't care about her job.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices