Build-A-Bear WorkshopDelivery

M Jul 02, 2020

I think I have given you all ample opportunities and have tried to settle this, I'll have to go through a fraud claim with my bank if we can not find this package or you all fix it. I've called the shipping company several times and they do not have any record of you all wven ckntacting them about this order, much less file a claim as needed although I've sent several emails and contacted you directly through bab website. Waited in que forever to be able to order the custom the chold toy for our son.. order number W1584166. This never came in. Contacted build a bear multiple times finally told me to contact shipping company but I had already 3 times they said build a bear had to file the claim, build a bear head yet to do so and this is taking incredibly to long. All we wanted was our purchased product if they cannot do that then refund us so we can buy something else instead. Sent email from shipping company stating sender has to file claim twice already. They arw closed down on their lines so can noy get ahold of anyone there and have send elseveral emails and just see no interest in handling it at all. Very disappointed and have a child waiting for something we put a lot of effort and time in ordering. Very disheartening for them as well. This could and should have been taken care of rhe first email I sent instead of me having to keep escalating to the point of filing further complaints. Order number W1584166