Budget Suites of Americaignoring complaint of upstairs guess

G Nov 03, 2018

The tenant upstairs has a child that is constantly running as if a track meeting is being held. Today is 11/03/2018. Here is the stats of the weather:

Temperature: 74
Wind: S 23 mph
Humidity: 44%

I call about this tenant at least every 2 weeks if not twice a week. After I call the front office and inform them of the issue, the noise gets louder. I work Monday - Friday so submitting a transfer to another room probably will not work because they will not hold a room for me to relocate but instead put someone in that has the payment. I am not sure if the guest knows someone in the front office. My guess is that they are getting some form of guaranteed check that pays their rent. I took off on a Wednesday in order to catch up on my online classes and it was none stop running.

Under the "General Conditions" section of the "Property Rules and Regulation", the first rules states: If a resident and/or a resident's visitor's make excessive noise, in Budget Suites of America's sole opinion, Budget Suites of America has the right to immediately terminate the resident's right to occupy an apartment. I am now trying to calculate how many complaints must be submitted and does that go for the tenant above me. I have been working contracts for the past 5 years going back and forth between LA and TX. My stay is usually at the Studio 6. They had no rooms available when I got the call for the job. I only need 4 more months in order to submit an application for an apartment due to lack of a consistent rental history. No complaints about the room; Maintenances guy is an A++ (and that is probably an understatement). The fact that they are letting the guest get away with this is a bad look for the company.