BOTB (Best Of The Best)fake winning chances!

K Review updated:

Best of the best or www.botb.com which is their webpage is a total scam! yes, they do display incredible cars in all the major airports across the uk but you have absolutely zero chance of winning. the reason you have zero chance of winning is that they do not actually have any kond of raffle or system to win.

They charge £50.00, yes fifty english pounds for one ticket… imagine that…. they must get 2000 – 3000 or more tickets bought every week at fifty pounds… they make an absolute fortune and then post some fake winner driving around in his or her new lambo!

What a load of rubbish.

If you are interested in trying best of the best www.botb.com then please save your money. I promise it is a scam. my partner and I have played this more than 10 times and never won anything. this was across all their games. so we decided to investigate. we hired people to watch the ticket buyers across a number of uk airports and once they purchased a ticket and asked them for a contact email so we could ask them if they every heard anything from botb.com. we collected hundreds and hundreds of email addresses over and over again.

What a surprise no one ever won anything ever.

Best of the best or www.botb.com which is their webpage is a total scam!

• To
    Tony Booth Dec 05, 2019

Hey all, they rang me to tell me that 2 of us had one the car but as only one person could win the car it was a toss of a coin, so I won £500 cash and £500 free play. I was a little gutted as at the time a new car would've been great, but I was happy to win the £500. I play it on line religiously, but just the smaller prizes, Im not greedy, just a small car would please me. In all the time ive been playing it, which is some time. I doubt ive gone over the £500 cash that I won, so I'm happy to carry on. It has to be better odds than millions to one on the lottery.

• Ni
    Nigel Terry Aug 04, 2018

hi.
    strange that most of the upset people are the ones who played for a long time and spent large sums of money (so they say)
    then suddeenly its a scam. many of the negative comments here have no logic and clearly the poster does not underestand the way it works, which is clear and not hidden in any way.
    i play weekly, max £7.50
    i cant say 100% it is not rigged in some way, but after reading the comments here i see no actual evidence or facts to dispute the game . just some very strange and odd comments.

Joe Ronan Jun 12, 2018

Hi I have been playing more or less since they started up when I used to travel through airports a lot . I have read about their winners most in the UK but not all and they clearly are a legitimate company but no I have never won, neither have I won the lottery neither did I win the football pools ( god I am old ) . Part of gambling a little ( just a little ) is to have fun I have fun playing the game . Sometimes I go big for an expensive car but today I went for a silly retro electric bike just because I need one to get to work and because it made me laugh. If you don't enjoy it don't play because lets face it your chances of winning are not great.
    I am a real person with no connection with BOTB ( except maybe the next winner of an electric bike -why didn't I go for the ferrari!) Joe

• Se
    Seb Charles Jan 26, 2018

Although not a 'scam' I don't have any trust in a site that does not even give you the odds of winning. I asked the question and received no answer!
    Why hide this fact? Even the National Lottery gives you the odds. For that reason I'm out

• Oc
    ochiase Nov 18, 2017

Someone please make it clear is it a scam or its real?

• Ka
    katarzyna obrok Nov 01, 2017

mac screen resolution size 27" is 5120x2880 that is 14.7M pixel on whole screen (if they using 5k dispalys if not with 4k will be less pixels)
    people actually hitting to find the ball a square of 2"x2" max so if we say screen size 27" is 24"x14" it means people hitting a square size of 5120/12 x2880/7
    witch means 426x411 that is 175k chances to find sweet spot and most people getting 5-10 tickets so there chance are like 1 to 35000 witch means it should be sometimes at least more than 1 winners unless winning pixel is chosen after hahahahaha
    4k mac wil give 100k pixels for 2"x2" so chances are even bigger like 1 to 20000!!!

• Dh
    dhdjhshsj Oct 16, 2017

#ADMIN admin please delete my coments why I cant delete this coments with photo

• Dh
    dhdjhshsj Sep 05, 2017

BOTB STEAL ME MORE THAN 150 EURO AND BILLIONS euro FROM PEOPLES AND ITS [censor] FAKE
    watch my photos if we are in same line like me just x or y will move coordinate not both (x&y)
    And top 20 players not exist believe me im not in top 20

• 6e
    6ettinold Aug 27, 2017

I won't even gamble on the National Lottery anymore. The odds of winning are laughable and only improve depending on your outlay. I wonder what the odds are on a BOTB win? Jimmy Carr of all people once deacribed the Lotto as an extra tax on the stupid. Convinced me to keep my hand firmly in my pocket.
    No amount of genuine winners would change my opinion. Having read one of the early post's on here from an ex-employee convinces me it's too good to be true. The last poster doesn't state how much he spent on his 17 attempts, nor does he give any clues as to the car he won.

• Vl
    Vladimir.m Jul 24, 2017

If anyone doubts this, simply let him report to the police.Or let him invite investigators to the prize games to explore their work.They are now a game of chance, and as such you can report them for abuse if you suspect them and have been stolen in the game.Everyone who doubts should do it, and they will investigate and see whether they cheat or are really all regular.Like when you played the lotto, and you suspect that it's regular. Such a stretch of online does not bring anyone anything.If they cheat, they will close them and arrest them. If they are ok continue and you will have confirmation of it.

• Ga
    Gary Eve Jul 18, 2017

I dont know if it's a scam or whatever, I am stopping with it anyway...Much to expensive! I remember spot the ball when I was young, you could put lots of crosses everywhere for almost no money, the cash reward was really big...Botb charge lots for one cross...It may not be a scam, it's certainly lucrative for the owners...Also agree impossible to win, Why have judges? surely there is an original photo where the ball is, just lay it on top of the entry photo if its close you win...Why is it only one winner every week? What are the odds of that? No I dont like the game, had a dabble going back to lottery, I think you have more chance there.

• Be
    Ben Ten May 29, 2017

I have been playing Botb, several times. Actully Every time travilling from Copenhagen airport with christopher pallantelas. Played for many kroner's.

• Ro
    Roadking54 Apr 28, 2017

I read the first few pages here then got bored with the sore losers and tragic complaints. What's your problem people? One guy saying " I've done it 10 times and never won anything" Ha Ha . I've been doing the lottery for 15 years, nothing matey. BOTB is a fair chance of winning a car if you use your skill and judgement of the game of football. People complaining about the profits made my the company too. Just compare with a Saturday TV programme phone in competition for a luxury holiday plus spending money as an example. A few million entrants calling in so that the funny duo can announce that someone won the BIG prize for just £2 entry. "Do the math" as our friends across the pond say, That's a few million in the bank. The BOTB is judged by professionals using the same methods that you can use online. I usually get within 5 to 10 pixels away so my odds are around 10 x 10 to1 . 100 to 1 compared to the lottery 175 million to one. So I might share the prize who cares at those odds.

• St
    Steven Wiranto Feb 04, 2017

If it's fake then Paul Wallace from Supercars of London, (Youtuber) wouldn't be on their video. A young dude won a Mustang and Paul was also there.

Chantel MArsh Jan 31, 2017

Firstly, anyone spending (or at least claiming to spend) in excess of £3K on trying to win a car probably needs to re-evaluate their life choices. Secondly, this company is 100% legit. Their accounts, company director info and trading history can very easily be found online. Just because you haven't won doesn't automatically make it a scam. Are you also running around claiming the National Lottery is scam because you have never won 100 million pounds?

• Wa
    Walter L White Jan 08, 2017

My god! some people are so criminally dim they should only be allowed out with a nurse. BOTB is a game of chance, if you win, you are a lucky SOB. If you don't, you're like the rest of us, hoping for a freebie. I can't believe some of the comments on this page. The people posting them clearly have issues. Here's a tip, wash your hair, lose a huge amount of weight and get a real girlfriend, not that plastic one you hide from your mum because you still live at home and masturbate in between posting stupid comments. Love you!

Chantel MArsh Jan 31, 2017

@Walter L White Hahaha. Thanks for that - your comment made my day. Fully agree - not a scam.

• Ky
    kyluf Dec 14, 2016

I can confirm that I know the person who actually won a Porsche Cayenne in Gibraltar plus £10k.. so whoever agrees with this thread as been counterfeit is 1000% wrong !!

cut some slack to the BOTB if you don't win, surely you don't expect to play the euromillion and win every time right ?

• Ro
    Ronjohn27 Dec 13, 2016

I DONT THINK THEY ARE SCAM . I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THEM MORE THAN 4 YEARS AND ALREADY SPENT MORE THAN £ 3000 .
    THE FACT IS SIMPLE, THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER EVERY WEEK AND YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING IS MAY BE VERY VERY LESS .BECAUSE IF THERE IS 1 MILLION PEOPLE PLAYING YOUR CHANCE IS ONE IN ONE MILLION, SIMPLE LOGIC :) IT IS 100 REAL NO SCAM

• Ju
    Juri Fab Dec 12, 2016

For single game I have spend 6000 pounds they told me than I almost win and only 1 px was difference..This is not possible because I have marked all possible variations there... Didn't received anything... This is total SCAM.

markjames252 Mar 02, 2017

@Juri Fab You're an ### for spending £6000 on a LOTTERY. Don't spend what you can't afford on just chance alone. It's meant to be fun. Even if you spent £60, 000, you couldn't guarantee to win.

Anwarm56 Nov 08, 2016

I disagree with this complaint. I once thought botb was scam and a joke aswell but someone in my local area who lives just 10 minutes down the road just won a bmw m4 plus 10k cash near poplar london. If you dont believe it check botb website as he just won it this october 2016! Crazy, since then i started playing so i might have a luck winning one of those cars.

• Pr
    Prich48 Oct 27, 2016

No you will only find BOTB in the departure area along with the other retailers, they are not allowed in arrivals. @Edinburgh District needs to go to Specsavers.

Matt Sheldon Oct 26, 2016

Just a bitter person who is annoyed that they haven't won an expensive car after playing a game ten times 😃. Yes the chances of winning are probably pretty slim, but so is winning the lottery. At least with this you have some input into the outcome and it's not just total luck. I play and I don't really ever expect to win, but if you don't play you're definitely not going to win! Why is it that some people expect everything for nothing. Scroungers.

• Ed
    Edinburgh District Oct 25, 2016

Total SCAM!!! They position themselves on both sides in the airport coming and going! Don't be fooled, AVOID!!!

markjames252 Mar 02, 2017

@Edinburgh District Wow - imagine that - a business positioning themselves in the best place possible to grab potential customers. Just like millions of companies and high street shops do every day. Sink or swim - businesses who don't do this fail! No one forces you to give away your money!

• Pr
    Prich48 Oct 15, 2016

I have read every entry here, no I am not an employee just a bystander and I have a message to all those who believe BOTB to be a scam.

So when is a scam not a scam?

When it is a totally transparent business.
    Anyone can visit the BOTB website and read all the information relating to their transparent business in the section “About Us”.

BOTB is recognised by major airports, shopping centres and the London Stock Exchange. Scammers are not allowed in these locations.

They also support many charities like the London Air Ambulance, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Cancer Support. Scammers do not donate money.

Check out an independent website like Wikipedia.

Virtually all the negative comments come from persons who believe that the National Lottery, EuroMillions and Premium Bonds are also all scams, where in fact they are all legitimate enterprises like BOTB. All these are all a gamble, some win, some lose. Persons who complain are just bad losers, plain and simple.

Recent comments from @Xtance just made me laugh. You are certainly are a few sandwiches short of a picnic and I will tell you why.
    In answer to your raised points.
    Number One. The winner has designated a person to act on their behalf. This person provides all the info on the winner like ID, place of work etc.
    Number Two. Just use that bit of your brain that must be functioning for you to be alive for the answer!!
    Number Three. Well the results are listed on the website for all the players to see, the winner, the Spot the Ball result, the 20 runners up and judges decision. Best you go and get your eyes tested as well.

“They market at airport because they know they can get free money from left over tourist pockets.”
    Firstly they only operate in the departure area, not arrivals!! They only accept sterling, no foreign currencies. No money is free!!

No tricks, just game credit for not winning outright. The more entries you have within the credit zones the more you get back. If with your 150 entries you do not get enough credit to play again, then you must place your entries all over the players and the spectators!!
    So hard to believe you are a footballer in the real sense of the word. More likely you dribble in the back garden and type drivel on the PC.

Nor Utah Oct 13, 2016

My wife is friends with a winner's husband. He won a smart BMW M5, I wouldn't have thought twice about playing until my wife tells me "holy s#it, look at this, Nonie's husband won a car, watch this video." I've been playing ever since. Even better for me being from the states, Lelo lives in Seattle.

sAm Antony Aug 12, 2016

And here the BOTB Admin is liking comments of those ( (probably paid who are mocking me.. VERY PROFESSIONAL indeed!!
    Dont know about the other 2, but the day Roger Bryce wins a car, i would be sure that this was a SCAM!!

sAm Antony Aug 11, 2016

Look how this so called legitimate company appreciates rude responses which which are probably by their own staff or scamming partners. The moment u post anything against them a bunch of loyal bullies or gangs jump in and start attacking u..

• Ad
    Adrian Walsh Aug 01, 2016

I have been playing for a while now (about 3 years) and I have never spent £50 on a ticket. I generally wait for the right ticket price for the right car as over a month you can get many of the average good cars at half price. You can also get 20% off if you but 5 tickets, so for me I try for the £2.50 tickets and get 5 costing me a tenner in total.
    I can also get money back from being close which helps in the purchase and there are a couple of free competitions open to people who are registered and have a go every so often. I have not won, but I do know an ex-business colleague who won. I have always thought they should do a few high end motorbikes for cheaper tickets for those of us not overly rich and who would like to put maybe a fiver down in total bit overall the company is above board and always approachable.
    Regards
    Adrian

• Xt
    Xtance Jul 28, 2016

They market at airport because they know they can get free money from left over tourist pockets!

Is fake because the video, shows they knew where the winner work and his face too when presented the surprise.

They trick u with little winning that you can never use solely for your next play. So you Will get hooked and add more!

The ball mark is always a few pixel off! I am a footballer, even i pay 150 tickets, is still 1 pixel off! ###!

• Xt
    Xtance Jul 26, 2016

Agree is a Scam!

Below are my 3 points!

1)How does the Video Crew or BOTB Director get to identify the winner on the spot in a busy street? They know your face? where you work? Oh dear... Is all planned! Fake!
    2)Why each winning consist of a new video and photography? Clearly is not statically significant to have such egoistic winner!
    3)None of the results was transparently published to the players at the end of each draw! Fake Fake Fake!

markjames252 Mar 02, 2017

@Xtance No you ###ing ###. When you sign up, you put in your 'surprise contact' details. They then contact this person to arrange for the surprise. They also use Facebook and other social media to identify you - this is the 21st Century, get a grip. They video it because it's great publicity for them to do so. The weekly results are always published on the website. Again.. you ###.

• He
    Hendo Jul 11, 2016

Just a thought to the idiot who spent £60, 000 to win a car why did you not just buy a car with your money . If you have that amount of money to spend why would you leave it to chance on a lottery (idiot) . My neighbour just won a car (caterham) on the raffle plus £10, 000 took me out for a spin so I started playing myself . Stop complaining and get a life. If you dont want to play dont play. Good luck to everyone else.

• Fl
    Flyingfred Jun 18, 2016

No worries - found it!

• Fl
    Flyingfred Jun 18, 2016

Hi sledgehammer80 - can you provide the URL link for the banbury guardian post please - I've had a look at the website but can't find the article

• Sl
    sledgehammer80 Jun 08, 2016

just to help you all out, i thought this was a scam website, until today, an it manager in my home town has just received a porsche panamara turbo and 10 grand in cash, and it was delivered to him in alicante spain, and he lives here in banbury. he has been featured in our local paper, the banbury gaurdian you can check this on their website. this is real, it does happen, you just need to be lucky! i know i will take some chances in playing!!!

• Ak
    a.kpelwak May 20, 2016

Why are there so many sore losers...It is real and you can see that from the transparency on their website, some people played once and have won and other have been playing for years and haven't won, its just a fact of life so all you sore losers don't play if you can't take losing...I will hopefully win next week's competition and put this fake debate to an end..:)

• Js
    JSarfraz May 17, 2016

OK so I have to say my side as well. Just because you haven't won a car yet doesn't mean they are fake! I have been playing with both regularly for almost 5 years if I am not mistake. I got introduced to the company while flying out of Manchester. I have not won a car but have been given game credit if I was close. I don't say it's a scam. Think of it this way... You play lottery so if you don't win will you say lottery is a scam as well? Please don't put up posts like this just because you are bitter that you haven't won. Also to the person referring to pictures on FB. Not everyone is a shallow person!
    BOTB will continue to be a customer just because I KNOW people win! One day it may just be me!
    Junaid.

• BOTB Marketing Team May 03, 2016

Hi @davide1

Yes you're correct, sorry you didn't find an answer earlier. Spot the Ball is the most important part of entering, hence why we place the judging on our YouTube channel and along with the results of that competition on our website - we don't try to hide it. You can always give us a call in the future or pop in to our office if you have any questions! We've done a trial live judging before but there were too many technical issues, which would look a lot worse from a transparency perspective. If it cut out just as the coordinates were being read out or selected by the judges there'd be a lot of questions asked! To ensure a transparent judging process, the judging is now entirely operated by an independent lawyer who witnesses the whole procedure and signs that the chosen coordinates were in fact chosen by the judges.

@Rob Taylor

We appreciate you getting involved in the conversation but your comments are bordering on slanderous. The winners are legitimately surprised and the closest thing we have to an actor is the person doing the surprise (currently Christian Williams). A business such as ours wouldn't be able to run for 16 years trading dishonestly, let alone be allowed to operate in major UK airports or be listed on the London Stock Exchange.

BOTB
    2, Plato Place, 72-74 St. Dionis Road, London
    SW6 4TU. U.K. Reg. No: 3755182 | [email protected] | +[protected]

• T1
    T100 Apr 06, 2016

Come on its a punt and you ain't going to win every time you play . I've played for years sometimes big money sometimes small but only as much as I can afford to loose . Its fun and exciting and there's always a chance I could win my dream car who knows . I keep getting game credit when I get close and often BOTB give a little incentive with a free fiver or so of game credit . play it and enjoy it .

• Ho
    Hookey Apr 02, 2016

Stunning levels of ignorance about how odds work here. Every time you play, the odds are the same, they don't get shorter because you play again. Its a common mistake and people get just as irate about lotteries because they don't understand how statistics work. BOTB have no interest in not paying out prizes because the prize to ticket ratio is built into their business model, which will be based around cash values of prizes not the cars themselves. The only real risk to BOTB is currency fluctuation or competitions closing without the tickets selling out.

I think certain people need to avoid gambling products because they're not emotionally capable of accepting losses. For every winner there has to be thousands of losers, and its probably going to be you; if you can't cope with that, don't play.

• Mi
    Michael Marlow Mar 08, 2016

I think some people are just sore losers, of course we would all like to win, somebody does. Its like the old Spot The Ball competition from years ago, but at least with BOTB you have the opportunity to delete some of your Xs and reposition them. I play quite often, have not won yet, been very close many times, still belive I will win one day. If you belive that all the winners are actors, there are some very good actors about!!