Border to Border Christian FellowshipNot-for Profit

Border to Border Christian Fellowship (BBCF) of Zabde Ezra Ayienga and Nicole Ayienga, is defrauding people of thousands of dollars each year. The organization has no legal status in Canada. It has not been registered with Taxation office and is not a lawful charity. Be warned, do not give money through Rock and River Congregation. Mr Ayienga has operated Nigerian-style scam for over 30 years and time is catching up on him.
Programs he outlines on border to border websites do not exist save he purchased BBCF- t-shirts for kids (as on his website) to market his scam.
His white woman has not lived in Busia and is simply supporting a scam-wittingly or unwittingly.
Please do your due diligence. Its time Rock and River refused to accept monies on behalf of unlawful organisations. Mr Michael Alemu and team were only deceived when they visited Busia as they were surrounded only by Ayienga's scamming aides.

MASIGA Aug 02, 2015

Luke Tamu, now going as "Luke Tamu "Amukhale" has never apologized to me, Zabde-Ezra Ayienga for the infantile attempt to separate me from my family, my church, my friends, my associates as well as all the BBCF family of friends I have developed since 2007. As BBCF grows in Kenya, new people join us. They do their Google search and find Luke Tamu 'Amukhale" of Australia's attacks on me, my wife, my church, and BBCF associates at large. This message is to encourage anyone who reads Luke Tamu's old messages to contact him DIRECTLY at this email address: [email protected] Only Luke Tamu "Amukhale" of Australia can give you an explanation for the accusations against me. I have no need to defend myself.
    You may wonder how come I have the email address of someone keen to destroy me. Luke and I were once friends. We worked together in Nairobi Kenya as evangelists with A.I.C-Diguna. Our falling out came when I exposed him as an international scammer over the web. As a result the FBI is tracking him down. He has a Facebook account he can no longer use for fear of being caught.
    He has stopped sending monthly mass emails detailing his "one man wonder" evangelism feats across the globe. Luke Tamu of Australia blames me for his misfortune, probably even his two failed marriages. He decided to try and harm me in any and every conceivable way. His use of pseudonyms is one cowardly approach he took. Modern technology was able to locate all on-line complaints and accusations against me as originating from computers in Australia (and not Kenya), where Luke Tamu enjoys permanent resident status.
    Zabde-Ezra Ayienga, www.bbcfinternational.org,
    Toronto Canada (April 13th 2013).

• Re
    Reconciliation Jun 28, 2015

Luke Tamu of Australia and I have exchanged healthy emails over the last one month and agreed that this kind of literature does not add value to our own life goals. As a result I have promised him to no longer post his personal emails to me since 2009. He has, on his part agreed to stop using fake names to falsely attack me, my wife, my church and friends who support BBCF-Kenya.
    Thank you all.
    Zabde-Ezra Ayienga,
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

• Za
    Zabde-Ezra Ayienga Oct 07, 2011

AYIENGA A message to bbcf supporters worldwide
    Something good has began to evolve from the evil a frustrated man has attempted to visit upon our work in rural Kenya. As you well know, all people ( in the UK, USA, Germany, Canada and Kenya) who continue to support our work are ALL known to me personally. No one has ever donated money from just visiting our website. Some, like Mama Nangulu in the UK, knew me when I was just FOUR years old!
    That is why I have not been worried that his lies would turn my family and friends against me. Infact I have been mocking him. He is incapable of disrupting years of close friendships I have with people. What is happening is his intended negative reporting has attracted a NEW set of people who had never heard of BBCF until he started posting hate material on the web. Our website www.bbcfinternational.org is getting a lot of new visitors. Many do not have ill intent towards our work with the children in rural Kenya. They are just curious to find out what this envious man in Busia is talking about. Because the jealous man in Busia knows he is deceptive, he has not left an email address. He is unable to face challenges to his illogical assumptions. So the very people he hopes to turn against me and my family, end up contacting ME! Praise God! I can then tell them what you people are doing on the ground in rural Kenya. Westerners are not as ignorant as this man appears to think. They can tell if your intention is evil, if it is to destroy or to build up. Not once does this man lift up the village child in western Kenya. Not once does he thank the scores of upright men and women mentioned on our website for the work they are doing. Not once does he thank God for village kids who now sit on desks and have reading lamps in 25 primary schools. Instead he is bothered by my wife, my children, and whether I am known or respected in Busia. This man is free to take all the Busia recognition he can from me and even Kenya as a whole. I surrender it to him today. My home is in Toronto Canada. I am a Canadian citizen. But my passion in life is to give back to my village community because God has so much blessed me! That I will do until I am called home to heaven.
    Zabde-Ezra Ayienga.