The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BookMyForex — unloading of forex
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I raised the unloading request on 19th Nov & till today 29th Nov there isn't any news of my money. Initially Paramveer handled this and gave me rate, after a few days while checking status of transfer I was surprised to find it wasn't processed as told to me by Apurva Singh. Thereafter she took a request to remit, subsequently every time I write a mail following up I'm given a false commitment mentioning its getting transferred by end of day.
To my extreme displeasure I find they havent done any transfer yet and upon calling they refuse to help, instead giving another false commitment.
I strongly suggest Bookmyforex should be heavily penalised by appellate authorities in RBI as they use public public money to hedge profit by means to bank interest or other profound ways.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More BookMyForex Complaints & Reviews
- Bookmyforex.com - They didn't exchange money –they steal it
- BookMyForex - Money I paid in rupees bookmyforex to buy 500 british pounds not credited in my daughters forex card in uk
- Bookmyforex.com - Don't convert through them – they steal
- Bookmyforex.com - Terrible service!!
- Bookmyforex.com - They simply didn't return my money back
- BookMyForex - conversion of forex card amount to inr
- BookMyForex - prepaid card
- BookMyForex - forex card
- BookMyForex - payment not received
- BookMyForex - payment delayed