BookMyForexpayment not received

C Nov 11, 2018

Dear,

I Mr. Chaitanya Hiragond, requested to unload my BMF card with 150 usd and transfer to my provided bank account. As per my request 150 USD was debited two days back but I didn't received the amount money in my bank account.

While in the process, I shared all my documents with your representative named Miss. Apurva Singh, mail ID, apurva.[protected]@bookmyforex.com. After happening this issue, I mailed her three times but I couldn't get any reply form her.

Also I sent one complaint mail to book my forex.
Thank you.

Regards,
Chaitanya Hiragond,

I request to solve my issue.
mail id- chetan.[protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

• BookMyForex's response · Nov 11, 2018

Dear Chaitanya,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

Thanks for raising your concern. Please be informed that as per our terms of use, TAT for forex card refunds is 4-5 working days(When banks are operational). We have received your request on Nov 5 2018. Banks were closed from 6th November to 8th November. We have processed your card encashment on 9th November and sent request to Bank on 9th itself. 10th & 11th November were again bank holidays.

Your refund is in process with bank and you will probably be receiving the funds in your account, max by 13th November 2018 if all account details are correct.

Regards,