Bojangles’ International / Becajun.commanagement

M Feb 13, 2017 Review updated:

I visited rhe store on Bessemer Road in Gastonia N.C on 02/05/2017. As I entered the store I noticed an employee smoking by the door. I proceeded to order. The employee came in and did not wash her hands and put her cup by food that was being served. The cup had been sitting on the sidewalk when I walked past her. I asked could she throw her cup away and the girl helping me told her what I said. She got loud and said it's my cup so I said it's against health codes to eat or drink around food being prepared and she caught an attitude. I was going to ask for a refund but the 2 young ladies helping me were veey polite. I told her that I was going to call corporate and the health department. This is one of the nastiest and dirtiest stores in our area. It needs to be remodeled or demolished. The manager Joe heard what was going on and did not say a word or ask me what was wrong. He seem to look as he was not interested in the store. His work appearance was not up to management and he could use extra training. I will not be returning back to this location and will tell as many people as I can about my experience at this location.

• C
      Feb 13, 2017

So, why don't you do as you threatened? Contact Corporate and the Health Department.

• M
      Feb 14, 2017

@CareyRL I was waiting on a call back from corporate but they haven't call. My mom was with me and said don't call in because everybody needs a job and it will cause problems.