Bojangles — complaining about the biscuits.
Bojangles several years ago had the best biscuits of any fast food. Not today! they are too crumbly, the biscuit crumbles and falls all over you or onto the napkin.
We have eaten at several in the Athens, GA area and they all crumble. This week we had a biscuit at McDonalds and they have you beat!
You either have too much shorting and/or don't cook long enough. User to love Bojangles ham biscuit, but not go other places for biscuits. I am a senior and raised on farm, know how to cook.
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management 
- Bojangles - employment fraud