BodyplexDO NOT EVER EVER JOIN THIS GYM

Joining Bodyplex has got to be one of my worst decisions. I am 18 years old and decided to join a Bodyplex just for ONE MONTH because I needed to get in shape a little bit for an event I was attending. When I went to sign up for a month two men helped me out. They told me one month would be 40 something dollars and that I HAD to get a personal trainer and DIDNT give me an option to opt out of the trainer so it ended up costing me $60. I only saw my trainer once. Within that month I only went to work out FOUR times because every time I went I felt very uncomfortable. The staff literally just sits there and judges you the whole time. Once my month was up I stopped going because there was no need for me too and I discovered id rather just work out on my own at home. Later on Bodyplex started calling me once a day, everyday during school hours so of course im unable to answer. Then they stopped for awhile. Now recently they started calling literally TEN times a day, once again while I was in school. They left very rude voicemails about how I needed to answer their calls and such. Finally I was able to answer and they claim I was signed up for a six month contract. Which is weird because I told the men that signed me up that I only needed a month...And it doesn't even make sense that I would agree to a six month contact seeing I will be moving away to college this summer. So now they claim I owe them about $250 dollars and they were so RUDE to me on the phone that I was in tears. They are RUDE, MONEY HUNGRY, and you should NEVER sign up there! There are SOOO many other gyms! I moved to Workout Now which is $25 for one month. ONE MONTH. and it has really nice free tanning beds!