Body DetailsLaser Hair Removel

P Review updated:

Scam all the way. Listen to me very closely. I have been going to body details for 2 years for laser hair removel. 11 treatments later and my body looks the same as before I recieved my first very painfull treatment. I hear the same tired old line from Lily "just keep coming for more treatments". Does not work. Never Will! Stay away from this place. I will make sure they get shut down. My $7, 000 is as good as gone.

• Gu
    guttah Sep 22, 2010

I ENTERED INTO CONTRACT WITH BODY DETAILS ON 03/05/08.I PAID MY DUES IN FULL BY CASH AN ESTIMATE OF ABOUT 2700, IT MAY BE MORE OR A LITTLE LESS.SINCE I PAID IN FULL THE COMPANY HAS BEEN TREATING ME NASTY THEY CHANGE THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT TO ADD NO SHOW FEES AND NOW LATE FEES WHICH I DID'NT SIGN FOR IN MY ORIGINAL CONTRACT. MOVING FORWARD TO MY REASONS OF MY COMPLAINT, TODAY(09/22/10)I HAD A SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT FOR 4:40PM, WHICH I DO ADMIT THAT I DID ARRIVE 5 MINUTES LATE DUE TO TRAFFIC AND THE HORRIBLE PARKING AT THAT LOCATION. UPON MY ARRIVAL I WAS TOLD THAT MY APPOINMENT WAS AT 4:30PM WHICH I KNEW FOR A FACT WAS NOT BECAUSE I LEAVE SCHOOL AT 4:15PM AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT I COULD MAKE IT THERE IN 15 MINUTES THERFORE I SCHEDULED MY APPOINMENT FOR 4:40PM. THE RECEPTIONIST PROCEEDED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE NEW POLICY OF NO SHOWS AND LATE FEE CHARGES WHICH I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT IS NOT IN MY CONTRACT THEREFORE IT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO ME. LONG STORY SHORT WE STARTED GOING BACK AND FORTH FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES OR SO ABOUT A LATE FEE, WHEN THEY COULD'VE BEEN ATTENDING TO ME AND COMPLETING THE PROCEDURE I WAS THERE FOR ORIGINALLY.I ALSO WANT TO ADD THAT THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ATTENDING TO ME WENT TO GET COFFEE AND THE ROOM WAS NOT EVEN READY FOR ME ONCE I ARRIVED. ANYWAY AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO ATTEND TO ME. AFTER I WAS DONE WITH MY PROCEDURE WHICH TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES, THE MARKETING COORDINATOR BY THE NAME OF "LILY VAINSTOK" ASK TO SPEAK WITH ME IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN REGARDS TO THE CONTRACT. SO SHE BEGIN TO DISCUSS THAT I HAVE TWO OPTIONS I CAN STICK WITH MY CURRENT CONTRACT OR I CAN SIGN THE NEW ONE. I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT I'M NOT SIGNING THE NEW ONE AND SHE PROCEEDED TO POINT OUT THE NO SHOW POLICY WHICH STATES AS FOLLOW, "(1)IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP TO A CONFIRMEDTREATMENT (NO SHOW), BODY DETAIL WILL RECORD THE TREATMENT AS RECEIVED IN THE TREATMENT SCHEDULE.(2)IF YOU MISS THREE CONFIRMED TREATMENTS, BODY DETAILS WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LIFETIME GUARANTEE OR ANY ADDITIONAL FREE TOUCH UP TREATMENTS.(3)IF YOU MISS FIVE CONFIRMED TREATMENTS YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A COMPLETE PATIENT. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FUTURE TREATMENTS AFTER THIS POINT, A NEW AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT MUST BE MADE." SO SHE WAS TRYING TO PERSUADE ME STATING THAT THE NEW CONTRACT IS BETTER BUT EVEN IF I DECIDED TO STAY ON THE OLD CONTRACT SHE REASSURED ME THAT BODY DETAILS DOESN'T ENFORCE THE THE NO SHOW POLICY ON THE THE OLD CONTRACT AND THEY HAVE NEVER TERMINATED A PATIENT DUE TO THE NO SHOW CONTRACT. SO I SAID OK I'LL STICK WITH THE OLD CONTRACT BUT I WILL LIKE A COPY OF EVERYTHING IN MY FILE. SHE SAID NO PROBLEM BUT I NEED TO SIGN A MEDICAL RELEASE FORM. SHE PROCEEDED TO MAKE THE COPIES OF WHAT WAS IN THE FILE AS WELL AS TYPE UP A MEDICAL RELEASE FORM WHICH STATED MY NAME AND I'M REQUESTING MY FILES FROM 03/05/08 TO 09/22/10 TO SEEK FURTHER ASSISTANCE IN MY MEDICAL ISSUE. I WAS DEFINATELY SKEPTICAL ABOUT SIGNING IT SO I TOLD HER I REFUSE TO SIGN IT, AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE I HAVE NEVER SIGNED A FORM WHEN I REQUEST FOR MY OWN MEDICAL FILES. I ALSO EXPLAINED TO HER THAT THE WORDING SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DISCHARGING ME AND I TOLD HER TO READ THE LAST SENTENCE. SO SHE DELETED THE LAST SENTENCE AND JUST KEPT THE DATE OF SERVICES WHICH WAS 03/05/08-09/22/10. I WAS STILL SKEPTICAL ABOUT SIGNING IT SO I INFORMED HER I WILL LIKE TO REVIEW THIS AT HOME A I'LL RETURN WITH IT IF I FEEL COMFORTABLE AS I DO KNOW CONTRACT LAW ALLOWS YOU THREE BUSINESS DAYS TO MAKE A DECISION BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. LILY THEN GOT UPSET AT MY REFUSAL TO SIGN THE FORM AND PROCEEDED TO THREATEN ME BY SAYING SINCE I DON'T WANT TO SIGN THE PAPER SHE WILL TAKE MY FILE TO CORPORATE AND DISCHARGE ME. I REPLIED BY SAYING, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT WHEN I PAID FOR SERVICES AND MY SERVICES ARE NOT COMPLETE. I ASKED FOR THE CORPORATE NUMBER AND SHE BEGAN BOASTING ABOUT WHO SHE IS IN THE COMPANY AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN DO WHAT SHE SAYS GOES.

• Pi
    Pissed Off and Hairy Dec 15, 2010

Body Details is a 100% scam. I have been receiving treatmeants for just over 3 years now. No results what so ever, in fact I believe that I have more hair growth then before I started. Lily is a scam, never a piece of truth comes out of her mouth. Pay up front (they will only take payment upfront) and get it in the [censor]. I will have to eat the $6, 750, but not without getting my money's worth out of that scam artist [censor]. They need to be STOPPED before more people get scamed.

• Me