Bobcards / Bank of BorodaDid not receive materials!

M

On 30th May,2007, I made a payment of Rs200.00 to ICFAI, Hyderabad (for downloading the question papers through ICICI gateway). Though the payment was successful, I did not get any written confirmation from my bank. ICFAI is saying that they have not received any money. When I inquired the Billing deptt. of Bank of Boroda, I came to know that, the above amount has already been deducted from my creditcard (Bobcard) and it will be included in my bill on 30th of June,2007. In this connection, I have been sending number of e-mails to [protected]@bobcards.com since one week. But,I did not receive any single response from them. Till date I have not been able to download the question papers as the bank has not paid any money to ICFAI.

• Go
    gona jonah abraham Jul 05, 2007

I am not getting any bill that i have to pay, already my credit card limit has been crossed.

[email protected]/my card no is 4293900043496008.

• Hn
    h nagesh bhandarkar Nov 27, 2007

Credit card department should not delay mailing of statements as this would lead to suspicion that it is deliberately done in order to make users pay int/charges which they have been avoiding by judicious use of the cards.

• Gs
    g.srinivasarao Jan 06, 2008

actual my card limits 25000 , allredy i pay 15000 at nov 15th
    account is updated that date .but now 3rd december date i use card is not working insuffent balance what is proble ? (my card number 4293 9000 5902 1005), if possible increase my credit limite (at present my IT retunes 207000.)

• Da
    Dass Feb 12, 2008

I've faced series of problems with BOBCARDS from getting the bills in time to deactivation of card without any notice and failure ot reinstate even after the payment in time. I've escalated the issues with various levels of the management and so far there is not fruitful result except their false promises of getting it done in a day...in 2 days..in a week and so on.

But remember to mark a Cc to the below mentioned email IDs. Atleast some one would call you to attend to your problem.

[email protected]
    [email protected] - Exec VP
    [email protected] - Sr. VP
    [email protected] - Billing Dept
    [email protected] - card issuance
    [email protected] - VP Card issuance

Final Escalation at BOBCARDS level is [email protected]

If there is no response, put a word to the Chairman of Bank of Baroda group Dr Shri Anil at [email protected]

• Ra
    RAJESH AMBULGEKAR Aug 27, 2008

please send my account statement on my Email

• Mv

CHROMPET
    CHENNAI 600 044

• Mv
    M V JANAKIRAMAYYA Nov 05, 2008

Please send the credit card to the new address
    Change of address

CHROMPET
    CHENNAI 600 044

Shankar C Chettier Dec 05, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am Bobcard holder since 03yrs my bobocard no 4639 2100 2117 9003 i want my card limit to be increased

Shrivastava Dec 25, 2008

I am a BOBCard holder. How can I get my living address changed online.

Manjeet Singh Jan 12, 2009

Dear All,

Bobcards Ltd is a sincere customer oriented company. All the above complaints displays that there is some sort of misunderstanding among our esteemed cardholders.

I think they can get good feed back if they go through a proper channel. For change of address, the cardholders are requested to please e-mail to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], rather than mailing to this site as this site is not being checked by the Bobcards staff. The staff can't change the address or can't honour on the base of any mail to third party websites, as this is not authorised.

In case there is still a complaint not being entertained, then there various mobile no. and e-mail addresses of senior officials available on the company's website, i.e, Bobcards.com. You will surely receive the response, if you are sincere in you approach to getting your complaint registered.

As regards complaint of Mr. Dass above, Mr. Dass is requested to mail with full details to [email protected] with cc to [email protected], so that I can go through the particular case.

Always there to serve our customers in best way possible,

Bobcards Customer Service

Manjeet Singh Jan 12, 2009

For increasing the limit, please mail to [email protected] [email protected]

Bobcards Customer Service

SHIV RAJ Jun 23, 2009

IAM A BOBCARD SILVER HOLDER I HAD A DUE OF RS.14900 WICH IS BEEN CLEAR IN THE MONTH OF 04-17-09 AND IAM STILL RECIEVING A NOTICED THAT MY DUE HAS NOT BEEN CLEAR .WHEN I ASK THEM THEY SAY THAT MY ACCOUNT IS CLEAR AND I DONT HAVE ANY DUE.BUT TILL NOW MY CREDIT CARD IS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED.

SATWANT SINGH Jul 18, 2009

this is to confirm my address and contact no. as asked by you in your text message.my address and contact no. remain the same as before. SATWANT SINGH.card#5473441623509026

• Br

1st FLOOR, INDRAPRASTH COMPLEX,
    PORBANDAR-360 575

shikalgar Aug 11, 2009

Dear sir
    I am Bob card Holder my card no is 429390000 43174001 it is ended the date of this month so I want to renew and get me new card it so for conformation my add
    Mr Jabbar k shikalgar
    house no 476 c/o vaishali General Store main road Akalkot
    Dist Solapur ph (02181) 221034 Mob no 9850282924

• Sm
    S M A Murthy Nov 02, 2009

dear sir, I am having bob credit card number 4293900037229019. card expired date 06/09, and so far i have applied for renewal of card by letters and tru hyd office and by e mail also . so far I have not recd the further card . pl arrange to send . == my address = s m a murthy, b 112 surya towers challa compound kurnool 518004.

• Ka
    kalyan basak Jul 28, 2010

my phone numer is already changed my new number is 9830588251
    please registered it

mohan Singh Mhawar Sep 25, 2010

My BOB Card No. 402985020228 has been not activate.

mohan Singh Mhawar Sep 25, 2010

my bob Bank debit card No. 4029850202287006 has been not contivity for ATM cash Withdraw & other Information

• Gr
    G.Ragavendran Nov 23, 2010

I have loosed my bob, s Debit card two years ago. I had applied for duplicate card several time. There is no response from the bank. So i request you to send me the duplicate ATM card @ on early date to my address. My ATM card no is 4029850202919665 / My account no is old no 60664 / new no is 26320100006239 / Tambaram branch /G.ragavendran cell no 9710887606 /E mail ; [email protected] /
    Thanking you,
    G.Ragavendran

mohan Singh Mhawar Nov 24, 2010

Dear Sir
    I Mohan Singh Mahawar My Saving Account No. 1436010005273 and My ATM Card No. 4029850202287006 Vaild July 2020, I am forgete my Pin No., Please Issue New Pin No. Our Local Branch Bank Of Baroda, Park Street, Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India, I Already Letter Subbummeted Letter Our Branch date 13-10-10 Please Issue New Pin No.

• Su
    SUBRAMANIAM RAVI Dec 10, 2010

Dear sir
    I am Bob card Holder my card no is 4293 9000 5697 0006 it is ended the date of last (Nov 2010) month. but, I am not getting new card, please send me the card to my add.
    S.Ravi
    17/9 A Jalli kadu
    K.Vadamadurai (po)
    Appanaicken palayam
    COIMBATORE-641 017.
    TAMIL NADU, INDIA.

mohan Singh Mhawar Apr 27, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I Mohan Singh Mahawar My Saving Account No. 1436010005273 and my internet password ID has been forget Please my Password ID issue. My Address is following : MOHAN SINGH MAHAWAR, 40A, Govind Nagar, Behind Rajesh Motor Company, Opp. Pollry Farm, Agra Road, Jaipur-302003 (Raj.) Phone : 9414058895

• Ku
    kumar abhishek May 10, 2011

I am a bob card holder I swip my card to TANISHQ at Frezer road Patna the amount of Rs 7328/=is debited from my a/c but not credited to TANISHQ I received SMS on my cell phone kindly find out

• Pr
    Prosanta das Sep 09, 2011

I am not able withdraw money from my debit card.my savings is A/c no 0920010002340.every time it is showing transaction failed and expired card.i want an immediate solution for that.

• Sr
    sree harsha Aug 06, 2013

iam not able get the confirmatiom e-mail send to bobcard.com sought it out as soon as possible...

Manabendranathdatta Apr 24, 2015

Dear Sir, I am a BOBCARD Credit Card holder(Assure)VISA PLATINUM. I ENCASHED Rs500 through ATM Dt.19/4/15 to verify it's effectivity.Then I tried to register the card but failed several times. I contacted your office and told to update my date of birth & Mobile no. Name-MANABENDRANATHDATTA. Address-5, DRSUNDARIMOHANAVENUE. KOLKATA-700014
    .Mobile no :9831092674. Date of Birth-1 st. November 1943. [email protected]
    Please do the need ful.

• Ra
    Rajesh Sahani Dec 11, 2015

I Dr. Rajesh Sahani holding credit card No.4726380000059759 have a complaint to bring under your notice that along with my bill, you have sent me annual charges of Rs 1000 which is not applicable . So kindly way off my annual charges or else, having no other option, I have to surrender my credit card . And I am looking forward for better results .

• Kt
    K.Thillai villalan Feb 18, 2016

Dear Sirs,
    Kindly note my Email ID(amended) [email protected], monthly E-statement may be sent to this E-mail ID K.THILLAI VILLALAN. BOBCARD NO. 5320000000010605

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices