Boats.netPoor customer service/shipping

R

Ordered repair parts for my outboard motor on 3/15/14 from the boats.net website. Received confirmation email the same day that the order had been received and was awaiting shipment. On 3/18/14, money was debited from my credit card to their account. Same day (3/18/14) received an email/itemized bill from boats.net that all items ordered were in stock awaiting shipment with a note at the top stating; Your order will ship on Thursday, March 20, 2014. I have received no further emails since then. I called their 877 number for customer service on Friday, March 21st asking for a status of my order. Was informed by the CS rep that I spoke to named Crystal that one of my items in the order still needed to be shipped from Mercury marine and once it was received my order would ship on Monday, March 24th. Nothing further received since then. No confirmation of shipment, no email stating my item was on back order. I called them back again yesterday, March, 25th, spoke to CS rep named Robert. He stated the same thing as before. My one item was still awaiting arrival from Mercury marine. I asked him why would I have been told that my order would ship on Monday, the 24th? His response was "I don't know why she (Crystal) would have told you that" I further asked if my partial order could be shipped while waiting on this one item and Robert said he would do that for me and send me a confirmation email. Now it's Wednesday morning, 26th of March, still no confirmation email, still no update on status of order, still nothing here after 11 days since the items were originally ordered. I feel like they have my money and don't really care when, or if I ever get the items ordered. I did some checking and boats.net is owned by the Outdoor network LLC. I sure hope no one else has had this much of a problem with the. 11 days and nothing shipped is ridiculous in today's world.