Sea Fox Boats Company Logo

Sea Fox Boats Company

Having problems with Sea Fox Boats Company?

2550 Highway 52
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Have you seen the new SeaFox? It's the same old POS !

In JAN 2009 I purchased a Sea Fox 236 Center Console at the boat show. I put down 50 % deposit and I did not...

Sea fox is another word for, & head ache &

My sea fox needs warranty repairs. Sea fox tells me that because of the, "limited lifetime warranty"...

Boat Still a Mess!

I bought a new SeaFox 2009, 256 Center Console and the first four months using the boat everything was fine. After taking the boat to the dealer three times for many stress cracks, they took the boat back to the factory to replace the hull because my hull was splitting, it took 8 months to get the boat finally back, and the boat came back a mess! Stay away from this company!

Payoff of Loan

I purchased boat from this dealership and my trade in has not been paid off. My trade in was sold two/three...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices