Blue Haven Pools & Spas / Blue Haven National Managementsalesmen

B

I was going to buy a pool for my daughter and she talked to Ed. She brung me a picture and a price that was o.k. Then I had my son look up information on this company and the folks involved. My son came up with all sorts of bad information. Ana his wife and him are criminals running from the law. They ripoff folks start their swimming hole and leave them high and dry. This is all over the news in Californa and Mississippi. They even threatened to draw a shotgun on the news folks. Here you can see it http://www.wsmv.com/story/19589567/pool-company-leaves-trail-of-unhappy-customers I just want to let folks know before they make a mistake I almost did. I aint going to let my daughter get this pool from them.