BloomexNo delivery!

E

Ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered today (Tuesday) for my wife's birthday. Thought that it would be a nice surprise for them to show up at her work. Well, it WOULD have been, had they actually shown up. I paid extra for a morning delivery, which should have got them there by noon. My wife left work at 4pm, empty handed.

The customer service is the pits. They're very vague and their answers are not consistent. One person told me that once the delivery person is out for the day, there is no way for them to track where they are. Another told me that he'd spoken with the delivery driver shortly before and that "they were on their way". No specifics about times.

I wish I had googled them before ordering. I normally do that before all online orders and it looks like the lapse in judgment cost me. From everything I've read, it sounds like I'm going to have a hell of a time getting my money back.

It's funny, their site states a 99.7% satisfaction rate, yet I am unable to find a single online recommendation.

• Em
    Emgai Jan 17, 2009

Yes! Another complaint about Bloomex for who may be interested (it mimics many of other stories you’ll find on the web --- rude, no callbacks and no delievery).
    I had placed an order online for my partner’s birthday as well as our anniversary on Jan 13th, 09 and to be delivered on Jan 14th, 09. Received order confirmation and another email indicating my order status is “confirmed”. Fast forward to Jan 14th after 5pm (according to their delivery procedure for $9.99 guarantee delivery from 12pm-5pm) my order still has not arrived. I went online to seek help via live chat on Bloomex website at approx. 5:10 pm on Jan 14th and waited for 45 minutes before a screen popped up and said “"Sorry no operators are currently online to provide live support.". I proceeded to call customer service and left a message asking for someone to call me back with the status of my order. Although I was very disappointed I was still hoping that it will arrive the next day. Next morning Jan 15th I called back and left another voicemail. This time a representative was kind enough to call me back, however; they have no record of my order no. She asked me “are you sure you order with Bloomex?. I thought I was crazy for a second. I replied “would you like me to forward a copy of my confirmation email from Bloomex?” Then she said someone from customer service will call me back. On the same day, I also sent an email to customer service explaining my situation and asking for someone to call me back with the status of my order and if they are not going to delivery my order and then please don’t charge me for it.

In summary, as of now on January 17th my order still has not arrived, Bloomex had already charged my credit card for the total of my order, no live help online via chat window, rude and incompetence customer service representative, no reply to my email, no phone callbacks. I STILL DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO MY ORDER 4 DAYS LATER. THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS ANYWHERE.

EXTREMELY FRUSTATED…I must thank Bloomex for being extremely unreliable, wasting my time and most importantly ruining our special day. I must ensure that no one in my social/professional circle will ever order with Bloomex.

• Ri
    Rita May 20, 2008

I was charged for flowers that were NOT sent to my Mother on Mother's Day. She never received anything and nobody has got back to me after I have called twice.
    I am also in the position to have the charges reversed. Also the number on the website is not for the USA although it is on the USA site!