Having problems with 500px?

500px Customer Service Contacts

20 Duncan Street, Suite 100
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M5H3G8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 500px Customer Service. Initial 500px complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 500px above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 500px. Discuss the issues you have had with 500px and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

500px Complaints & Reviews

500pxService

Renewal the service with alternative product with my consent. The original service is a combined package including photo posting and adobe cc usage. They change the words to make it adobe cc usage as promotion and not included in the renewed package.

Ugly, they purposely hiding the information regarding adobe cc usage is not included in the renew, and give out very confusing information.

When I found out it, I contacted them on day one to cancel the renew (due to product change), but was refused and not respond additionally.

Really bad experience, avoid!!!

Sep 16, 2020

500px — Automatic renewal

I have a problem with 500px regarding their automatic renewal policy. I had an annual pro membership and they...

500px.comFraudulent charge!

I loved 500px website, it was a great place to share photos and learn from others. Everything was fine until they charger me for no reason and that was made without my permission. I contacted 500px customer service and they said that was a mistake and promised to refund me as soon as possible but they never did that! I contacted them several times and told them that I was still waiting and they replied that they were working on that. I will cancel my account and move to another place.

• Bo
        Boycott 500px Sep 16, 2020

I have also had problems with 500px. I had an annual pro membership and they set it to automatically renew. I had decided that it was no longer worth keeping the membership, especially at their expensive renewal rate. When I got the notice that it was going to automatically renew, I attempted to follow their instructions to cancel the renewal. However, even though I was logged in to my account, it was showing that I only had a "Basic" membership (free) and therefore would not give me the option to cancel the renewal. The only options I was given were to upgrade to a different membership. This occurred on a Saturday. Their support is only available on weekdays. Then my account was charged the full renewal fee on Sunday morning.
        I contacted them immediately to report the problem and request a cancellation and refund. They replied on Monday and stated that everything was working on their end and since I failed to cancel before the renewal, I was not eligible for a refund.
        I do not wish to have a Pro membership anymore. I tried to cancel. Their system failed and now they have stated that they are keeping my money. This is extremely unethical.
        If you have had problems with 500px wrongly charging you and not issuing a refund, please visit https://classactionsuit500px.com and join us in filing suit against them.

500px.comThey must be too stupid to get a real job and work.

I have never purchased something from this website 500px.com. Why does it say free download, when they charged my ATM card? They must be too stupid to get a real job and work.

• Al
          alex500px Nov 06, 2013

Hey Vadik. I'm Alex from 500px. If you can email details of what happened to [email protected] we can fix it.

Thanks!