Blockweather Holdingsfinancial services (scam)

A Mar 09, 2019

There are several things about this company that don't quite add up. The current addresses found in Kailua, HI are located at a UPS store mailbox and a Episcopal Church.

The one mentioned on the website in Dover, DE is at another mailbox, business service.
The phone numbers could very well be VoIPs.

Website design is generic from a free web builder. Profile of employees has changed and appear to be photo-shopped. Not to mention, odd claims on their website.

Beware of any financial service, with vague claims and little evidence in records of performance. Ask for brokerage lincense verification, and background check credentials of listed advisors. The weird social media profiles, where it says followers and likes can be paid for, since there is little "real voice, " just reposts and "news". Same goes for the "reviews".

This appears to be s novel version of wire fraud, be careful everyone!

RESOLVED

• Blockweather Holdings's response · Mar 09, 2019

We are happy to clarify the concerns mentioned above. Blockweather is a reputable and ethical digital currency investment firm. All employees adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. The company is a Delaware LLC, as are many investment firms.

We do not believe that we have received a call or email from this individual regarding the concerns. We also do not believe that individual has been an actual client of our firm.

We do not use a VOIP. We use a reputable phone services provider.

Regarding the website, we did put quite a bit of time into providing and updating the content. We are working on further updates now. We have also received several compliments regarding the website.

Regarding profiles of employees, they are accurate. Changes to the employee profiles listed on the website reflect positive changes in the company.

Regarding the mention of "vague claims" and "little evidence in records of performance, " we continually review the website content. We of course cannot make guarantees or other such statements on the website. We, and many cryptocurrency investment firms, do not list returns on the main website, as the data changes regularly. We are happy to provide up-to-date returns data to current and prospective clients.

Regarding licenses and credentials, we comply with all laws and regulatory requirements.

Regarding social media, we were not active much in social media in 2018 but may increase our activity in the future. Social media is not our main method of communicating with prospective clients. Posts of news articles are simply to relay important news events to our social media followers. Any reviews are as with any company, and the identity of the reviewer is sometimes hidden.

Regarding the mention of wire fraud, that is absolutely not the case.

In light of the concerns and response above - the cryptocurrency industry has provided opportunities for profit to many people. Traditionally, cryptocurrency investments have been more volatile than other investments, such as mutual funds or large cap stocks, however the volatility of many cryptocurrencies has been less since mid-2018.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or would like more information for clarification, feel free to call or email us. We are happy to answer any questions. We appreciate your consideration in reviewing this response.

- Blockweather Management

• Blockweather Holdings's response · Mar 11, 2019

This sounds like a disgruntled employee more than anything else. Company is registered and licensed.

• Da
    David Silver Nov 12, 2019

I came across Blockweather holdings through a google search and contemplated investing in their fund, until I read this cease and desist letter from the State of Michigan.

The firm is extremely shady.

Marc Wilaby Oct 18, 2019

I invested $10, 000 and Blockweather lost 43% of it in under a year. I'm glad I bailed and got out what I could when I could. Maybe with Bitcoin moving higher my fund balance might have improved but I chose to get off this roller coaster and swing trade instead.

I am not sure if they are a flim-flam company or not but when I invested David Henry said they managed about $7 million in funds. When I closed my account and withdrew my remaining funds, David said they managed about $750, 000. Wow! He also informed me they had to return the investments of a large number of clients since they were found not to be a 'qualified investor' by the SEC.

And then..tah-dah (loud cheers rising in the background)...there was a new fund into which I could roll over my funds. The investment managers were the same and the top brass was the same and only a fool would let them have more time to lose all my money so I took the cash and ran away as fast as I could.

I was contacted by 2 individuals via email who had complaints about Blockweather and claimed it was a Ponzi scheme. Maybe... but if so I likely would not have been able to get any of my funds back.

In researching the company 'after' I invested I found the only information about the company was written by them and reproduced on various sites...almost word for word. I could not find ONE analyst or stock commentator with original content which I thought was pretty strange for a company rated the #1 Crypto Hedge fund. All I can say is "beware"!!