Menu
C
Author of the complaint
6:50 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

this company collects real estate data and publishes it along with personal information including current and past address without the subjects consent. this company is exposing the people who's data they publish to unwanted calls, inquiries, identity theft and stalkers at a minimum. this company should not be in business and i hope someone can do something about this.

Helpful? 0 0

More BlockShopper.com complaints & reviews

BlockShopper.com - Won't remove home listings from Google search
BlockShopper.com - invasion of privacy/won't let us 'opt-out'
BlockShopper.com - unauthorized advertisement of sale ot my house
BlockShopper.com - Revealing personal information
BlockShopper.com - invasion of privacy
BlockShopper.com - Invasion of Privacy to make money
6 comments
M
Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Blockshopper.com is a complete invasion of my privacy and puts my personal safety at risk. While they say "it's public record." I have the right to give my consent or not to blast to the world via the Internet my personal information. This site needs an "opt out" or to be shut down.

M
Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm

This company has published illegally my address and private information and I am on the "witness protection list". My address is not public information so I don't know how they got hold of this data. They refuse to remove it from the website.

S
Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

These people are bottom feeders. Go ahead, send a note to Scarlett and see what happens. She'll tell you to bugger off. Keep calling them and sending emails until you get some satisfaction. Don't stop. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

A
Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I bet this isn't happening to celebrities...let's check. NOW we have a lawsuit.

L
Dec 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes-- what I meant was, is it legal for someone to publish that record when you ask them not to.

L
Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Agree, have had a similar concern, particularly since my name is unusual so the Blockshopper info is more easily seen.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints